Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ranger's Appentice (PM to join )

Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

" i ment why did i have to load it, your much stronger than i am" Celtic asked him
Taelos Hanu (played by DragonFelix)

(Would it be fine if I embraced myself into this forum?)
Outcasts (played by Inkliest)

((*coughcough*Read the title, then ask her! *coughcough*))

"Well there ya go! It seems the girl from the tree can answer her own questions!" Gritch knew he was being confusing, and he quite enjoyed it. "Hurry up, we haven't all day."

Celtic sighed " im hurriing" she said annoyingly

"Well hurry faster then," Gritch said as he leaned against a tree.

Celtic sighed as she finished up " now what?" she asked looking at him.
Taelos Hanu (played by DragonFelix)

Taelos traveled swiftly on the forest floor. Each step carefully placed to avoid creating any noise. The two intruders of his land were to be questioned. Carefully. When he came close he made sure to duck behind a large bush to preventing any shining of his armor from the light escaping from the treetops. His dual swords which were strapped to his thighs rattled slightly at each move he made. He peeked through the small slits of the bush and found the two infiltrators. He recognized the cloaked man. He knew him from somewhere. Taelos's eyes widened when he realized just who they were. Rangers. Taelos knew very well not to trifle with them, although he could probably take two, he doesnt want to risk it. Exiting from his hiding spot he slowly approached them from the back side. He hoped if they saw him, they wouldn't think him a threat.

Taelos's ears twitched as he heard a horn off in the distance, curious he turned around. Cloaked beasts riding on horseback were bounding after them.

Gritch stopped leaning against the tree and stood up when he heard a slight rattling, this was overtaken by a horn sounding somewhere to his right. As he looked through the trees he saw the small band of horse riders approaching, and their banner as well. "Stand up girl, the royal messengers are coming," he said. Gritch knew the banner well enough and with that he could tell who they were, even with the sun and trees playing tricks on the shapes of the men.

As the riders neared the Ranger they slowed down to an eventual stop beside the cart. "Hunting in your favorite part of the woods again are ye' Gritch?" said a skinny red haired man with a heavy accent. "We got a package for ye' from another one of ye' Ranger friends." From his saddle he pulled out a long, leather and cloth rapped item and passed it to Gritch, who took it and nodded. "Teaching the new one hard work, I find that it is rather enjoyable." He gave a half smile to the man before he and his company turned and rode back to where they came from.

"Between that horn and the banner I'm surprised they aren't a mobile parade." He shook his head as he handed the package to the girl beside him.

Celtic blinked looking at the package in confution " what is this?" she asked

"What does logic tell you it is?" Gritch shook his head. He held up his bow next to the package, it was similar in size, although he was still just carrying a huntingbow. Assuming she figured it out, he continued, "and you might need it, no animal rattles when it moves. Someone is here." His Ranger tracking and scouting told him that.

Celtic blinked now hereing the movement. she looked at the package in her hands then looked around.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ranger's Appentice (PM to join )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus