Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

We've had practise. ^v^
Yeeeup.
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Let's call it 15cm long, and around 4 wide, but narrowing toward one end to a minimum width of 2cm.

Er, could mine be a bit smaller please? I ask because of the blood coating thing and as a child, Adriannu would have less blood to spare. I only ask because you made mine the max size of 15 cm of the 5-15 cm you mentioned earlier. Now I understand if you say no, but I felt I had to at least try to make my case.

Sure. Again, I just made up numbers, though part of the point is that using these things fully SUCKS. I'm pretty happy to drop it to 10*2, though.
Thank you, I can work with that.
I think I'm gonna be Jules and not lil Jules if thats cool
Your listing on the cast has been updated. :)

Also, I can only imagine a scenario where Adriannu can call the magistrate back...

DazzlingDragon wrote:
Your listing on the cast has been updated. :)

Also, I can only imagine a scenario where Adriannu can call the magistrate back...

:3
Hey so in Jules' profile in the tool bar I made a section called Other Jules Stories and that's where you'll find out more about this Jules it's not great rn but I'm working on it

Sounds neat! I'll take a look in a bit. ~v^
Yeah, Adriannu isn't very impressed with the Magistrate, though to be fair, her reasons are quite logical.

Also I made a really rough doll of what Adrainnu looks like if you want to see it here.

Did the best I could with the options available, so she doesn't have her cat like limbs on this.

Finally, I'm actually taking a little inspiration from Shippo from Inuyasha for my wild child here.

Dawwww, she cute! 10/10 would give feathery hugs.

And yeah, her reasons make sense from her standpoint. She's going to be very fun to have around. <3
I feel like I'm going to have trouble keeping up with the post rate on this suddenly :/
Voldarian_Empire wrote:
I feel like I'm going to have trouble keeping up with the post rate on this suddenly :/

Would you like us to slow down? Can't speak for everyone else, but I can slow down. I probably should, anyway, before I start using this roleplay as an excuse to procrastinate.

Avi can slow down. Not a problem. ^v^
It doesnt feel right to ask you guys to slow down really. Being that Vee is off on their own currently it's also not such a big deal. Later on it might cause a problem though, sorry I was pretty sure I read one post per day which is a rate I can keep up with. Sometimes more but my work schedule keeps me very busy most days.

Did we set a post rate? I have no idea.... Hold on, lemme check. '^v^

Okay doesn't look like we did. That's a thing to think about for future RPs, though. hmm... Anyway, I should finish responding to this before going down an endless train of Avi-thoughts.

But anyway, no, asking us to slow down is fine. Dazz and I are the only two who are really going to crazy on responding, and even then it's mostly me, so I can slow down no problem. Probably good for me to not compulsively check and respond, anyway.
I have the same problem when I have free time XD

My mistake about the post rate, I must have been thinking about another prompt I looked at around the same time.

Anyway like I said I dont think it's a huge deal until Vee is involved with another character somehow anyway, unless there are plans formulating that is :P

Nothing immediately, but feel free to ping at least Dazz and myself to do any kind of scheming and future planning you want.

Also, slightly unrelated but probably worth mentioning in general, part of Dazz's job as co-GM is being the one to plan things with if you really want to mess with Victi. :3 She knows Victi well enough to hopefully have a pretty good idea of how she'll react and what she can and can't do, so... yeah! If you ever feel the need to do that (probably a later thing, but you never know), you know who to talk to. ^v^
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
....part of Dazz's job as co-GM is being the one to plan things with if you really want to mess with Victi. :3 She knows Victi well enough to hopefully have a pretty good idea of how she'll react and what she can and can't do....

Did you just give us permission to scheme behind your back? XD

Hehe

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus