Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

AND YES I KNOW I CALL IT TELEPORTING! Time-independent travel is more correct, b--

Vol, could you at least tell Avi what the deal is with the teleportation problems? Just DM her or something. I have some circuitry I want to finish tinkering with.

....Out of game, to be clear. Anyway, go message the bird.
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Also, I want her to stop poking me.
Okay lol, if we teleport later though this may come up....and it may be really really bad depending in circumstances hah
The

Okay lol we’ll deal with it later then
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Ah-HAH! I figured out how to ask the question I needed to ask.

ugh, now my brain needs a rest and I need a cookie. be back in a bit. >v<
Naida (played by The)

Cookie?!
The

Naida, out!
Naida, don’t make me let Raven in; she’s been itching to pounce on a fairy since the magistrate visited.
If raven comes in I can chase her out with Lucas?? :D

That thought has SOOOOOOO occurred to me more than once now hah
In all honesty, Raven probably deserves to get spooked by an undead dog.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
In all honesty, Raven probably deserves to get spooked by an undead dog.

What about eaten? :D

😂
I wouldn’t go that far. xD
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

Oh, please, no dog can eat me!
Pliumii Angelica (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

All characters other than me out of the OOC, please, or there will be.... consequences.

[Nuclear launch detected]

PLIUMII! >v<

ugh, brb, I need to go shoot that down.
'= v=
Just wanted to let you guys know that I had been very busy over the holiday, but I will be posting again now.

Katia wrote:
Just wanted to let you guys know that I had been very busy over the holiday, but I will be posting again now.

All good, friendo. ^v^ Welcome back! <3
The

@ Isabella

Do you mind if I go ahead and get us to the library in the next post? I don’t feel like they would have much conversation, since Naida is now distracted by both a bug and an undead dog and Ren is... well, Ren.
Thanks for asking!

That's fine with me but you should ask Avi too for one reason only. An undead dog walking into town may cause some stir and since idk how the town is setup I'm not sure how they would react to a clearly reanimated dog with a gaping hole in his side.

If no one is going to react at all I say it's fine, but if theres going to be some kind of reaction to the dog we should only skip to the town's arrival and take it from there to see how Lucas ends up playing out.
The

Okay, I’ll get us to town and then you can get us into the library so you can have some reactions to your weird pup.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus