Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Well it's not that I want some weird reactions, it's more of how I'd guess others would react to a dead dog walking around.
The

And yes Dazz I used “bug pal” for a reason
The

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
Well it's not that I want some weird reactions, it's more of how I'd guess others would react to a dead dog walking around.

It would probably be interesting to see
The wrote:
And yes Dazz I used “bug pal” for a reason

Ah, yes. Making the most obscure reference you could possibly make to my favorite show of the week, thank you.
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Yeah... you two are gonna have some trouble at the gate.

Isabella has her necromancy license on her, right?

No? oh....

Yeah, you two are gonna have some trouble at the gate. Fortunately, I'm sure lady Thalia would love to meet you. :3
And me to!

she already met you. Go back to not here, Lil. Pliumii likes being back and is in a strafing mood. >v<
Bye! (heads out)

Oh! to Isabella and Ren (and Naida), I'm writing up a guard's reaction about now, on the assumption that you're approaching the gate.
Give me an hour or so and I can post an approach ....have to finish up some work

I'll be tryping a bit, don't worry. He'll probably be hailing them from a bit of distance, but pretty close, yeah. I'll wait for you post before I do, though.
You’re having way too much fun with your Inquisition. /x
Hey does anyone wanna start placing bets on how many characters will have been arrested at least once by the end of the month? xD
You're not going to arrest my baby Isabella are you? 😭😭😭😭

She is such a little sweetheart though....(until the moment the arresting guards try to take that book from her, then she won't be so sweet anymore)
Oh btw, about how big is Telmarune city? We talking like Detroit here or what?

Large medieval city. Walled, probably.... 50-60 thousand people with a lot of public buildings?

And probably not arrest, just question and inform of rules, as long as you don't do anything crazy.

Spellbooks are legal you know. (giggles) Even weird ones.

And yes, dazz. I love my inquisition, even though everyone expects them.
While I'm eager to jump in on the next post I think I'll wait for dazz jr (the) to post first XD since that seems appropriate

Either way works for me, but that's very polite of you. ^v^ If you wanna message me with the reply to help cool the hype, go for it. (giggles)
Dazz Jr...has a nice ring to it.

Isn't that, like, one of her username ideas you initially shot down? X>

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus