Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

The

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
While I'm eager to jump in on the next post I think I'll wait for dazz jr (the) to post first XD since that seems appropriate

Thanks for waiting! On smaller stuff like this I don’t mind you moving on a little without me. And Dazz Jr has a nice ring to it...
Well it wasn't only out of respect, though it certainly was in my mind. I prefer organic and sensible posting orders personally, and the idea of Isabella continuing without Nadia and Ren there (who to me felt like they would have shown up and said/done something) didnt fit well. That being said even on the smaller stuff I'm more likely to wait for your return rather than posting anyway.
Oh also if you're looking for new name ideas (particularly ones relating to dazz here) I could come up with a few ;) SpazzingDragon for example would be neat haha (note this is just a fun name suggestion and in no way am I intending to be offensive here)
Lastly....that Bear-le joke had me in stitches omg 😂
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
Lastly....that Bear-le joke had me in stitches omg 😂

Stems from an actual D&D story. (giggles)
The

Wow, Isabella, you don’t even want to associate with my group. Harsh.
That's not entirely accurate actually. She literally just met your character and being grouped as an apprentice of Rens gives her the feeling Ren will have some power over Isabella which makes her nervous.
The

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
That's not entirely accurate actually. She literally just met your character and being grouped as an apprentice of Rens gives her the feeling Ren will have some power over Isabella which makes her nervous.

I know, I was just joking 😂. I get it. Ren wouldn’t like it either, but she didn’t want to change the guard’s impression of the group.
Just a reminder for those who might not be aware of this....

Rpr will be offline starting in 9ish hours to be updated to the new system. The process will be 24-48 hours before its online again.

I realize most of us might know this but I've met people recently who had no idea this was coming and thought I'd make a quick announcement to this group ^_^
Oh, yeah. That thing!

Do you know if there is an actual risk of us losing character data? In that case, I might wanna back up at least Vincent’s profile...
Here is the thread to help prepare made by kim.

There and in a couple other places she noted it's very unlikely anything wouldnt transfer, and if it didnt she could almost certainly recover it. Still she welcomes anyone to backup their character pages if they're worried.

I believe that post has a link that will help you get a pdf copy of your character? But I'm not positive.

Personally all my characters will be rewritten anyway, and I have a vast amount of faith in Kim so I'm not backing anything up. I doubt I'll loose anything and personally doubt anyone will (at least permanently)

(Note, my characters are not going to be changing...when j saw rewritten I really mean updated)
Thanks!

Yeah, I’ve been thinking of rewriting some of my character profiles too, not because I want to change the characters but because their profiles are just kind of dull. Vinny, though, I like what I did with his profile.
Theres going to be so many new options and features and I need to update them all anyway, this is a perfect time for me to get them all updated with the new features and such just how I want them! I'm stoked!

Not sure if anyone's been excitedly sitting on reply ideas, or if you're all playing with new character settings right now, but either way let's have some fun now that the site is all upgraded! ^v^/)
I will be working today on characters and roleplaying, so If I am a bit slower then that's why.
Yes! 2.0 is LIVE! I’m so excited. :D
So I'm still here, but until notifications are reenabled I'll have a more difficult time tracking this I think.

I've been waiting for Ren to respond to the gate before proceeding but if that's going to be delayed I can probably get one out tomorrow. I can always wait too though >.>

No worries, Vol.
Around this time of night, I don't think I can make my sister post but I'll remind her that this roleplay exists tomorrow morning if I catch her before she goes to class (She's a high school journalist and tomorrow is Print Sunday, if anyone is worried about why a smol bean such as her has to be in school on Sunday.)
Hey theres no rush, even if she posted tonight I wouldnt be able to get anything out until tomorrow at this point. Primarily I wanted to make sure you all knew I was still around.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus