Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pirate Hostage (Open)

Elizabeth Kapur (played by PandaGirl)

The sun beat on Elizabeth's head as the boat rocked back and forth. When they had first set off the sea had made her sick. Now she felt refreshed as the mist sprayed her face. "PIRATE SHIP!!" The lookout yelled and Elizabeth looked up from fixing a torn sail to see a pirate ship coming towards them. "ALL HANDS ON DECK!!" The captain emerged as the crew took their positions on the deck. Liz had been trained the first days she was on the ship but never encountered a pirate ship yet. "Well here goes nothing." she mumbled as the ship got closer with every breath.
A young man with long black hair, dressed in an odd looking black robes sat on the mast of the pirate ship, he dident bother to move. He was not much of a fighter, even if he was an Assassin. " get down here Tambrin!" the caption of the ship called to him " I'm stayen out if this mate! this is your fight!" Audric called down " And dont call me Tambrin! Or that's the last thing you will ever say again" he hissed, he dident mean the threat but it sounded like he did.
Elizabeth Kapur (played by PandaGirl) Topic Starter

The pirate ship pulled up along side their ship and boarded, waving swords in the air and madly slashing the crew and the deck. Liz calmly took her sword out and started making her way to the plank that conneted the two ships. Please let us be ok this time. she prayed. The last time they were in a pirate raid, the pirates took her best friend hostage and killed her. Liz sliced a man's head off as he snuck up on her, and narrowly fell off the boat.
Audric watched from his purch on the mast ~ that girls got skill~ he thought with a soft smurk on his face. being in all black his was well hidden against the black sails of the pirate ship.

The oat rocked back and forth as the plank fell into the water with a thud against the calm surface. Liz swung her sword again and hit two pirates coming towards her with evil grins. "That is for my friend." she yelled over the chaos. Suddenly and explosion came from the inner decks of the boat and everybody stopped fighting to listen. A series of smaller explosions followed the larger one until the crew jumped over board leaving the pirates to suffer on the deck. Without a second of doubt, Liz jumped off the ship as the deck exploded, shooting pieces of wood everywhere. She gasped as a large piece of wood lodged itself into her leg as she hit the cool ocean water. Liz quickly looked for a piece of driftwood to hold onto to avoid drowning.
audric blinked seeing the ship explode he jumped to his feet and with amazing balance ran acrost the mast and leaped. flying threw the air for a moment before he dived into the water below. swimming deeper to avoid falling parts of the ship. swimming back up to see the girl he desided to help her. swimming over to her he said " here let me help you, hold on to my back and i'll get you to safty" he said to her.

Liz didn't want to die, and she didn't want to accept the pirate's help. She decided that treachery is better then tying and put her arms around his shoulders, leaning her head against his back.
Audric swam back to the ship.. most of the pirates had been killed in the blast " hold on" he said as he begain to climb the side of the ship as the ladder was to far away to get to. Once on the deck he sat her down " Are you alright" he asked, glaring at the few remaining men in the ship.

Liz coughed up some water then shivered. She was wearing her training t-shirt and shorts and they were pretty thin. "Ya." she said through chattering teeth as the pirate ship drifted away from her own ship.
Audric took off his black cape and pulled it around her " dont worry your safe, i wont let any of them hurt you" he said standing and pulling out a blade " if any of you try to hurt her, you will have to take your anger up with this" he said as his hidden blade came from the bracer on his right arms " and this" he growled...They took a step back at the threat thinking he was serious. He was, he would protect people if he had to.

Liz looked up at the strange man. "Why did you help me?" she whispered tugging the cape around herself.
Audric looked down at her with kind eyes " becuse i dont like to see people hurt, expensively innocent people. " he said kneeling down to look at her leg " names Audric" he said looking at her his slight french accent showing as he said his name. " dont worry, they wont bother you, there afrad of me" he said in a low voice for only her to hear.

Liz looked into his kind eyes and saw that he was telling the truth. "Elizabeth." Liz said. "Or you can call me Liz." she added extending her leg for him to look at.
" please to meet you Liz" Audric said as he looked over her leg " douse not look that bad, but im going to have to pull the wood out of your leg" he said his long black hair falling in his face.

Liz nodded and braced her arms against the cool wood, waiting for the pain to come.
Audric took the wood in one of his gloved hands and quickly pulled it out, placing his hand over the wound to stop any bleeding " here cut a strip off the cape so i can use it to wrap around your leg" he said holding out a small dagger to her

Liz gasped in pain as he vision blacked for a minute. She took the dagger when her vision returned and cut a strip about 6" long. "Is this good?" she said nervously.
" yes that's good" He said taking it and quickly bandaged her leg " i'll get you to a docter once we make it to the next town" he said

(( sould the captain have been killed in that blast? or not.. if he had Audric would try to take over the ship XD ))

((Captain killed, everybody was killed from either the blast or the icy waters, except her. :3))
Liz nodded and braced herself. She put one arm around Audric's shoulders and slowly rose to her feet. She smiled at his concerned face before laying her head on his shoulder.
(( exept the few that stayed on the ship ))

Audric smiled a bit " give me a second" he said getting to his feet " Alright you bloody mangy rats, if you don't want to deal with me i give you the option to leave.. but if not then to bad.. This ship is mine now" he said in a harsh tone.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pirate Hostage (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus