Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pirate Hostage (Open)

Audric smiled standing up " no nothing i can think of." he said
Elizabeth Kapur (played by PandaGirl) Topic Starter

"Ok." Liz said getting a set of sheets from the captains cabin and tying it between two masts. She laid down on her hammock and looked over to Audric. "Why don't you name her Tambrin." Liz said with a smile.
" well thats my last night, and i dont think it works for a ship" he said, and bit his lip thinking.

Liz shrugged and laid back in the hammock, falling asleep to the rocking of the ship.
Audric smiled a little sitting in his chair, and he soon fell asleep to.

Liz woke up to the sun setting on the horizon. She got off the comfy hammock and walked to the back of the ship and looked down. Painted in fresh paint was her nae across the back. Liz rolled her eyes and walked towards Audric, pushing him out of his chair.
Audric yelped and looked at her " what?!" he asked a bit confused.

"Did you rename the ship yet?" she asked with a scowl as the crew snickered around them.
audric yawned " No, debating on between The Creed or Maestà" he said yawning " why do you ask?"

"'Cause you already have a new name back there." Liz said looking around the crew. She saw a bucket of paint hidden half behind the crows nest and a man with white paint on his pants.
Audric rubbed his eyes " well i dident order what evre is put back there" he said

"Your ship is now named the "Elizabeth's Revenge."" Liz said putting her hands on her hip and shooting the pirate a nasty look.
Audric blinked "that wont my doing!" he said holding up his hands i wanted to name it The Maestà" he said finely makeing up his mind

(( Maestà is Majesty in some other language ))

"Well we are now Elizabeth's Revenge." She said with a smirk throwing her shoe at that pirate who painted it and laying down in the hammock she made.
" well i guess that means they accept you as part of the team" audric said with a smile

((dont forget the other rp ))

Liz rolled her eyes and watched the last days of sun to down. "So what's for dinner?" She asked with a smile.
" hmmm.. i dont know" he said " probubly some type of soup" he said " depending on whats left of the food"

"Lets have crab?" Liz said picking up a fishing net and a rope. She tied the rope around her waist and the other end around the mast. "See ya in a few." she smiled as she jumped off the mast and into the blue waters.
Audric smiled watching her ~ I like this girl~ he thought leaning on the mast

Liz swam to the bottom of the ocean in that area and collected about thirty crabs before coming back up. "Here, Catch!" she yelled throwing the crabs up to Audric and taking hold of the rope. She started to climb the side of the ship when it started pouring. Laughing, she held onto the rope and called for someone to just heave her up.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pirate Hostage (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus