Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pirate Hostage (Open)

" yeah therea a small box with a bow and arrows in the crows nest" he caled over`
Elizabeth Kapur (played by PandaGirl) Topic Starter

"Good!" Liz yelled climbing the crows nest. She picked up the bow and loaded multiple arrows into the bow. Liz aimed for a group of raiders and shot the arrows silently towards them.
((Is this modern or midevil-ish?))
(( like around 1715 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgEckOCOt_c i took the idea for my char in the RP off the new Assassins creed game comeing out ))

Audric nodded and smiled as he continued to fight.

((Are lighters made yet?))
(( no, but matches have i beleave ))

((Ok))
Liz took a box of matches from her pocket, and lit the next arrow aflame. She aimed it at the raiding pirates ship and sent it lying through the air. It hit the sail and set it on fire, another arrow went straight into the deck causing the deck to catch fire too. Liz smiled at her brilliant plan and grabbed a loose rope from the sail. She swung off the crows nest and landed next to Audric. "Hows it goin'?" she asked jokingly.
" oh everythings going grate thought id come up for some fresh air" he said laughing as he continued to fight off the remaning guys

Liz smiled and made quick work of the rest of the pirates. "Want to gather loot before it sinks?" Liz asked grabbing the rope from the crows nest and swinging to the other boat. It was burning slowly for now, but It would turn into a pile of ashes in about ten minutes.
Audric took a running leap to the other ship " sure!" he said with a smile.

Liz smiled back and motioned him to follow her quietly. She entered the lower decks of the ship and walked the length of the narrow hallway. This ship looked exactly like hers so it was easy to find the loot She open the door to the loot room and grabbed the only chest in there on one side, waiting for Audric to grab the other.
Audric grabbed the other chest with ease and smiled " lets get out of here"

"Lets." Liz said putting the chest on her shoulder and running towards the steps. She easily dodged falling pieces of wood and made it to the deck before the real problem started. The deck was missing planks in several places and in other places the wood was too weak to stand on. She looked for a way to make it across the two ships when Audric emerged from the lower decks. "What are we going to do?" she asked gesturing to the broken planks in front of them.
Audric thought for a moment and grabbed some rops and tighed it around the chest he had and flung it over to " simple, we jump" he said with a sly smile

Liz smiled and grabbed a few ropes and tied it securely around the chest. She quickly ran up the steps to the wheel and sat on the chest as it swung to Audric's ship. She cut the ropes when it was suspended over his ship and she landed with a thud on the sturdy wooden planks, laughing.
Audric ran acrost the deck light footed ly and leaped up on the side of the ship useing the momintom to lanch himself back over to his ship and he landed rolling a bit before he was back on his feet.

"I think my way was more fun." Liz said watching the other ship sink into the murky ocean waters. "Lets see how much loot we got ourselves." She added breaking open the lock with her sword and opening the chest. Inside was a beautiful sword, and lots of gold. "Wow it looks like there is at least 20,00 gold pieces in here." Liz said picking up the sword on the top.
(( 117980_01_Lg.jpg This is the sword in the chest))
" nice sword" Audric said kneeling next to his chest and pryed it open " my, with this i can get the ship fixed." he said with a smile. " We make a grate team" he said smiling

Liz winked and shoved the chest over to Audric. "Here, All I wanted was the sword." She said sitting on the deck and polishing it.
"thanks" Audric said " now, what shall i rename this ship" he thought

Liz shrugged and threw her old sword to one of the other pirates. "Merry Christmas." she said laughing when it almost hit him in the head. She put the new sword in the sheath and stood up. "Anything you need me to do?" Liz said mocking a salute and smiling.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pirate Hostage (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus