Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Pirate Hostage (Open)

((dont forget me! ))
Elizabeth Kapur (played by PandaGirl) Topic Starter

((Lol ya. XD))
Liz was surprised at the sudden change of voice. She winced a little as the harsh words came out and the crew did what he said.
Audric sighed turning back to her and knelt down again saying in a low voice " just play along, that's not who i am. acting this way is the only way i can get to Roma " he said not even paying much mind to saying Rome in Italian

(( i may every now and then use a french or Italian word or sentence but i'll always tell you what he said ))

"Ok, voglio giocare con il vostro atto." Liz whispered, smiling. She had picked up Italian when she was in Italy with her crew getting some food. Liz limped to the side rail and looked out at the receding wreckage of her ship.
Audric nodded and smiled getting to his feet again " get to work! and head for Roma!" he snapped at the guys who tripped over each other running off. Audric turned hlding out a hand and smiled " i'll take you to the captins cabin and you can rest" he said kindly.

Liz took his hand as he gently guided her. They passed the grumpy crew, shooting foul words under their breath at him.
Audric open the door to the cabin and lead her inside " do you need anything ?" he asked her

Liz smiled. "Do you have any water?" she said holding a laugh in.
Audric nodded " yeah here" he said taking a canteen of water from his belt and handed it to her " once we get to roma i'll get you to a doctor" he said walking over to a desk and sat down sighing a bit. takeing the odd shaped charm of the necklace he had on in his fingers.

"Ok." Liz said sitting on the bed. "Why did you decide to be a pirate?" Liz asked suddenly after a couple minutes.
Audric laughed softly as he turn to her " who said i'm a Pirate" he held up he necklace " No no my friend, i'm an Assassin" he said standing up " that is why they are afraid of me, they know what my brotherhood is capable of " but don't worry Lass, I'm not like the others, i hate fighting. Unless its necessary"

Liz smiled and laid back on the bed. "Do you mind If I lay down for a while?" she asked turning her head to Audric.
" i dont mind " he said " i'll go on deck and leave you in peace" he said standing and walked to the door.

Liz put her arm over her head and fell asleep to the slight rocking of the ship and the dull thumping as the waves hit the side.
Audric walked out of the cabin and sighed, climbing to the top of the mast and sat down. Watching the sun setting.

Liz awoke several hours later to the battle cries of the pirates. "Wha-?" she managed to get out before a man entered the cabin with a sword raised. Liz jumped off the bed and brought her sword level with the man's throat before he could move into the room anymore. "What is going on?" she asked in a deadly voice. "A-a r-raid." he stampered before Liz swiftly brought her sword across his throat, soaking her shirt in new blood. Liz stepped out of the room to see a fight had started while she was asleep. "Well who forgot to invite me to the party?" she mumbled to herself, throwing a dagger at a nearing man.
Audric was fighting off one guy both balanced on the mast of the ship. There strength but Audric was quick with one quick movement sent one of his hidden blades into the guys neck and then kicked him off. with that Audric leaped down doing a flip he landed next to Liz cutting a guy across the chest as he tried to sneak up on her

"Thanks." Liz said before yelling "Duck" and swinging her sword over Audric's ducked head. She quickly did a back flip and landed on a guy that was sneaking up behind her. "'Ello poppet." she said before slicing his head off and kicking his head off the boat.
" nice job!" Audric said " you would make a grate Assassin" he said smiling brightly as he stabbed a guy in the chest before kicking him off the ship.

Liz shrugged. "I learned from my father." she called over the battle roar kicking a mans feet from under him and making quick work of him. Suddenly she had a great idea. "Have any bows?" she yelled making her way to the crows nest.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Pirate Hostage (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus