Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Who would your character marry?

Chardonnay Charlize Parker (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

She's a evil gold digger. Her current boss is a married millionaire. Soon to be a widower.
Lt Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

Katherine Hall - my English teacher my senior year in high school.
Probably a man who loves dancing as much as she does. And someone who could protect her from her family’s disapproval
Ja'vassa and Kisavi (played by KansasVenomoth)

Probably somebody that isn't a Nord or Altmer that could put up with his love of traveling and exploring potentially life threatening ruins.
Jacob (played by Abigail_Austin)

Gwendoline
Jude (played by Abigail_Austin)

Scarlett 💗
Someone that doesn't try to mold him into something he's not who will let him be himself.
Hadley Thatch (played by MercyInReach)

Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

My 2nd husband. We've been married 20 years and have 3 daughters.
Dawn Carrington (played anonymously)

Jace Bailey <3 (Honestly, in a heartbeat, but that's probably gonna take a while for these two, phew, complicated. xD )
Ryker Hawkins <3 <3 (They're already married in a future timeline we have where they are older.)
Seraphina (played by MercyInReach)

[last one cause I don't wanna crowd this x.x]

If it was possible? Chanda Rao. He's got her heart and soul already.
Captain Jacqueline Sparrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

Any man whose a pirate who drinks rum. Isn't a landlubber and brave enough to meet my father. Time to set sail.
amber diaz (played by scare)

steve harrison
Rebecca Savage (played by Rogue-Scribe)

I married Darrell Sanders in the year 2025.
Lisa Nicole Redlight (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

Any bartender or a man who wants a professional lush for a wife. Bartender another round 🍻🍺🍷.
Probably a city dweller who wound up in the south and stole her heart.
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously)

I never really thought about who I would marry, but I have to say I would consider marrying Caitlyn. I was only bi-curious, but a night with her and she made me feel my deep lesbian come out, and I think I’m in love...
Kauri 'Wolfhunter' Ogokalanu (played by celtoreo)

"Oh. Uh. This is, uh, a, hard, question." Wolfhunter glances away, sitting back in the chair he's in and crossing his arms over his chest. A frown comes to his lips for a long few seconds and he shakes his head momentarily.

"Well, uh- first off, marriage kinda- it kinda works different for Goliaths. I wouldn't be able to, uh- ex-explain it to you, at least not in this tongue, but uh-" he looks up at the ceiling above him, pursing his lips, "you wouldn't understand me if I spoke that, so I guess, uh, you can look it into yourself, but..."

He shifts again, looking towards the door with a quieter sort of frown on his face.

"But uh... I guess you're asking about your typa marriage anyway. With the... with the rings and stuff. Where it can be arranged or chaotic or not last. When it's not... not permanent. That sounds, heh, scary. Goliaths- we don't have options. Once it's done it's done and there's no going back.

"I was, uh... ready. To do that sort of marriage. Before. But he wasn't. And, uh... yeah. Now I'm here. And I've only- hff. I dunno. If I had to marry someone, I guess I'd..."

He fades, unfocuses for a long few moments.

"Guess I'd marry Claymountain. Or Fenris. Either of them, really. I'd feel... feel better about it than anyone else."
Finn O'Hara (played by Lanx12)

"Honestly...I'd like to marry someone who will love me for who I am and treat my daughter with the same love and respect I do. After all, being a single father doesn't actually...Amount to dating material...Let alone marriage...Ah, ignore me...I doubt anyone wants to give me a chance...I..I don't deserve a chance at happiness...not after what I've done.." Sighing softly he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a cigarette before he lit it up and left the room.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Who would your character marry?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus