Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Who would your character marry?

Creatia (played by Lucretire)

"M-Miss Lexi~!"

And if it wasn't Lexi?

"Uh..." A pause. "...G-give me a moment. Mmm... Ah! I-I know. Someone who's nice a-and sweet, a-and can understand t-that I can be a l-, a liiiittle over, overprotective sometimes."
Richie Blaze (played by Lanx12)

"Well sure I wouldn't mind getting married. Even to a cutie like you Miss Creatia! Heck darlin I bet you'd enjoy the life of being the bride to a Ringmaster of a circus? Maybe? Who knows As it is I haven't found miss right yet but I bet ya she'll be as sweet as you!" He winked before he looked down at his empty ring finger
"Really...if I had a choice I would choose a woman capable of matching my wits. If she could do that I would actually be happy in the marriage."
"In all honestly, I want someone who can make me laugh and treat me like I should be treated: with respect. I want a very intelligent man who makes witty remarks all the time." She chuckles a little, then walks off.
"Someone who can match me in my killer instinct."
Gretchen Heather Alexander (played anonymously)

A fellow agent in the business live and love dangerously.
"A handsome guy on the good side of the lap or a cute naive guy who on the good side of the law. I have thing for guys who I can either tease and turn into flustering mess and men who I can show my tough without worry of them getting scared. But most importantly I want someone to love me just as much as I would love them. I won't care if they have kids or bad family relationships or whatever." Angie gives a smirk and blows a kiss.
Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

My 2nd husband
Adelia (played by North-Wood)

Dracula
Wendy Werewolf (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

The wolfman
Caila Dunn (played by Deumeawyn)

I’m in the process of getting a divorce. I don’t want another husband (yet)
Her boyfriend, Derek, in an absolute heartbeat. ❤️
Warrior with a bow and arrow (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

A brave male warrior from my village
M1 Garand (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Jessica Aylssa Reynolds (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

My boss.
Nathan Collier (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I was married to the love of my life and some lowlife scum killed her when he robbed the general store. I will never marry again.”
Lisa Nicole Forrest (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

A brave honorable soldier no sniveling cowards for me.
Josephine Jamie Page (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

A fellow musician
"U-Um... I-I'd marry someone w-who's shy and kind, l-like I am. Somebody r-really smart and creative... someone w-who gets me.."
Jessica Melissa Dante (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior) Topic Starter

A man in the mob.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Who would your character marry?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus