Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Interest Check; Golden Legends group.

nightmqre Topic Starter

kingofthearrows wrote:
I'm interested in this!

:D
nightmqre Topic Starter

Seasongriffen wrote:
Also your saying this is an interest check..so your saying if we wanna join the group?

Not entirely. It's more just to see if people think the idea is interesting enough to consider joining any Roleplay like this.
Seasongriffen

Ah okay..I could consider
I might, depending on a couple things. Is it restricted to humans? If not, will it be a handful of pre-established races, or open to players making characters of almost any race (within reason, i.e. no kryptonians as an extreme example :P )?
nightmqre Topic Starter

Subtleknifewielder wrote:
I might, depending on a couple things. Is it restricted to humans? If not, will it be a handful of pre-established races, or open to players making characters of almost any race (within reason, i.e. no kryptonians as an extreme example :P )?

Partly down to the fact I can't afford any more pages or limited space, players will be free to be any race, as you said, within reason. So anthropology, humans, custom made races, humanoids, etc
Alright, that premise might interest me, then.
nightmqre Topic Starter

For anyone that's interested; it is actually going somewhere.

All that's left to do is make sure there are as few loopholes as possible, finish writing up the sign up guide and process, make sure all links work, add a few more forums and then finish my profile. After that, it's done :D
Nice :D
Nice indeed! :)
Seasongriffen

*thumbs up*
nightmqre Topic Starter

It's now public!

here
Seasongriffen

So what do we do now..?*im confused*
nightmqre Topic Starter

Seasongriffen wrote:
So what do we do now..?*im confused*

You can either join, follow the application process, or leave it
Seasongriffen

Okay
Alright, I'll check it out after my nap. :)
Seasongriffen

So the application has to go threw pm?you just want me to pm you again or do the application threw the other pm
nightmqre Topic Starter

Seasongriffen wrote:
So the application has to go threw pm?you just want me to pm you again or do the application threw the other pm

The Sign Up Guide has all information you need :D
Seasongriffen

I was just looking at the sign up guide then all the sudden I see “Hello dear user!you’ve been selected in a survey for a 1,000 Walmart gift card!” And I’m like “Holy crap I ain’t ever doing a survey”
The ads can pop up anywhere! They are aliiiiive!
StaticNightmares wrote:
It's now public!

here
I notice you mention the character needs to be tailored specifically for the group.

How about pre-made characters adapted to fit, would those also be acceptable?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Interest Check; Golden Legends group.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus