Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Interest Check; Golden Legends group.

nightmqre Topic Starter

Subtleknifewielder wrote:
StaticNightmares wrote:
It's now public!

here
I notice you mention the character needs to be tailored specifically for the group.

How about pre-made characters adapted to fit, would those also be acceptable?

Yeah,
Alright, awesome. Thanks :)
I have a question !

The test that is mandatory, the readability one. Did you mean to say 68 or higher instead of the listed lower? Because lower than 68, according to how the rating of the test goes, is Shakespeare and Harvard Law Review, which is not for the general public and in most cases requires translation or Coles Notes.

If higher than 68, you get examples given such as Comic Books and Harry Potter. Joke about how J.K. Rowling isn't good enough insert here. Surely giving different parameters might be better suited? Perhaps starting at Shakespeare (what they rate at 40) to Harry Potter (80) or Comic Books (90) would be better suited? Because these ratings really only seem to push away what you want. You don't want technical manuals, you want fiction that has room to thrive. <3
nightmqre Topic Starter

Oop. I didn't realise it went that high in skill. I probably meant higher when I wrote it, I'll just have to double check. Thanks for pointing it out though!
StaticNightmares wrote:
Oop. I didn't realise it went that high in skill. I probably meant higher when I wrote it, I'll just have to double check. Thanks for pointing it out though!

If you use a test to determine if someone gets into your group or not and make it mandatory, you have to know what it entails. That could cripple your group, and success is the goal. I'm super glad I brought it up.

Best of luck in the future, Static. :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Interest Check; Golden Legends group.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus