Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Puffer Fish

I'm still here because thinking of replying to an RP makes me sick to my stomach rn. It is starting to feel like a responsibility rather than something I want to do.
Folklore Topic Starter

aaaa oh no stars, maybe its time for a little hiatus from roleplaying?
nightmqre

8_Stars_8 wrote:
I'm still here because thinking of replying to an RP makes me sick to my stomach rn. It is starting to feel like a responsibility rather than something I want to do.

It's always healthy to take a break. Recently it's been feeling that way for me too, but that's just because I've had a massive wave of depression hit hard.

Just always make sure to look after yourself~
Upside-Down Magician (played by Hollyfrost)

I fell asleep randomly. Though it seems I haven't missed anything of significance?
Folklore Topic Starter

a fair and honest statement, the hype's all died down

I think that's for the best; I'm not really equipped to deal with something like this.
Folklore Topic Starter

absolutely fair, this was a very fun thing while it lasted

I mean, there's still that void... I think there's something Kim's not telling us
Yeah. What will happen if we don’t put any Puffers in for a long time?

The worlds would almost certainly fall into ruin.
Folklore Topic Starter

is this the real reason rpr 2.0 is coming out

That would imply that this was premeditated XD
Folklore Topic Starter

hollyfrost planned to murder the website with fish but its okay bc the mods have a backup

Hey! My intent was NOT murderous! I was helping you! :P
Mejasoulfruit wrote:
is this the real reason rpr 2.0 is coming out

Lol. It all makes sense now. :p

I was aiding you in the fulfilment of the Prophecy of Light!
I mean, people are definitely plugging the hole. I don't see how it could be a puzzle to solve, because it's not like there's different ways to plug a hole. It's not like a certain number of people can team up against the hole. So I can't see how it would be a puzzle.

Unless it's something like...that enough different people have to plug the hole once before it closes or something???

I'm not good at these epic-week-like puzzles, tbh, but I remember one that was something like that. *shrugs*

I figured it might be that, but the most obvious number was eight (it's not arbitrary), and I'm sure we've surpassed that amount by now.
This is indeed a mystery.
Upside-Down Magician Deity wrote:
I figured it might be that, but the most obvious number was eight (it's not arbitrary), and I'm sure we've surpassed that amount by now.

Hmmm. Is 8 a Paper Mario thing? What if it's 80 percent or something. Or half. 8 would have been too easy. I dunno, just trying to think like a Kim. :p

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Puffer Fish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus