Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Puffer Fish

Seasongriffen

Nice just sent an application for it
Sanne Moderator

I joined as well! :D
I wanted to join, but I think it got denied due to my stupid dumb name

This is why all my characters are anon
Upside-Down Magician (played by Hollyfrost)

I just woke up and accepted all of the applications. I think I might go to sleep again
Seasongriffen

sleeping is good
nightmqre

Sleep is good in small amounts. Too much sleep = ruined day
Seasongriffen

Mhm
Folklore Topic Starter

You right
Feeling left out (and really confused) because I have 0 brave puffer fish standing by to help. :(
Seasongriffen

*Pats Som*
Seasongriffen

It’s alright some people didn’t get them either
Seasongriffen

:)
Somnom wrote:
Feeling left out (and really confused) because I have 0 brave puffer fish standing by to help. :(

There might still be some in the epic armory, which is a group you join, and then can give them to yourself.

I can't explain that whole Epic Week armory shebang like other people, especially Novalyyn, who created the group. She'd be the person to ask about how to do it.

But I can probably quell your confusion!

The short version of the story is that this whole thing started when an individual member of RpR started giving away their extra puffer fish; they gave away 47, I think. That's why not everyone got one...

It turned into an official thing with a game pinned at the top of this forum because a) Hollyfrost is a good communicator and because b) Kim is super cool.

But the original thing was just one person sending puffer fish and a delightful prompt to various people they knew. So that's why only 47 people (I think) originally got puffer fish. So don't feel bad! And now you're maybe not as confuzzled. ❤️

49. 49 fishles were sent.
This was cool and congrats to everyone who got a pufferfish.

...And my deepest and most sincere apologies to everyone who didn't.
Abigail_Austin wrote:
There might still be some in the epic armory, which is a group you join, and then can give them to yourself.

I can't explain that whole Epic Week armory shebang like other people, especially Novalyyn, who created the group. She'd be the person to ask about how to do it.

But I can probably quell your confusion!

The short version of the story is that this whole thing started when an individual member of RpR started giving away their extra puffer fish; they gave away 47, I think. That's why not everyone got one...

It turned into an official thing with a game pinned at the top of this forum because a) Hollyfrost is a good communicator and because b) Kim is super cool.

But the original thing was just one person sending puffer fish and a delightful prompt to various people they knew. So that's why only 47 people (I think) originally got puffer fish. So don't feel bad! And now you're maybe not as confuzzled. ❤️

Sorry for the delayed reply! Thank you for the background and explaining everything! I was actually gifted a puffer fish by the very kind and generous Libertine! I am no longer lacking a puffer fish and no longer confused. :)
I thank you, Kim and Hollyfrost, for this gift and this game! Heheh.
psionicburst

Tbh, I still don't get it...
psionicburst wrote:
Tbh, I still don't get it...

~the mystery of team puff is incomprehensible~

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Puffer Fish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus