Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » That Moment When....

That moment when all your RP partners gang up on you and everyone replies all at once.

Like, can't you folks coordinate your replies better? I mean... geesh! ;) ( I jest... I love getting all the replies! Even if it means I'm backlogged again.)
Juls wrote:
That moment when all your RP partners gang up on you and everyone replies all at once.

Like, can't you folks coordinate your replies better? I mean... geesh! ;) ( I jest... I love getting all the replies! Even if it means I'm backlogged again.)

Point taken, let me find all our RPs and supply replies for your backlog :D
That moment when...

you finally have a really good plot but have to go to work/meeting/family duties... hours later... you look at the Looking for RP forum with a blank mind trying to remember what that great plot was all about
Tusitala2017 wrote:
That moment when...

you finally have a really good plot but have to go to work/meeting/family duties... hours later... you look at the Looking for RP forum with a blank mind trying to remember what that great plot was all about
OOF! Big mood there.
Rogue-Scribe Topic Starter

That moment when... a credible suspicion you’ve had for quite some time was proven correct. jugHKJN.gif
ChebaTheBee

That moment when a group of people welcomes you and are good folks.

I generally don't have luck with people, and in this game I play I've met... strange folks, certain were toxic (also met toxic folks in real life, ooof). And because of this I didn't want to be a part of any guild in a long time. Someone I know in real life, who also plays the game, asked me if I would like to join this one guild they're in. I was pretty reluctant because I had a bad feeling I will experience the very same things I have again. But after I accepted the offer and joined the guild - I. Was. Blown. Away. People are very sweet and friendly there, and the guildmasters are amazing. There was a time that when Dad of Guild (one of the guildmasters, I call him that as a joke) and I were in the guildhall. On voice chat Dad of Guild asked me if I would like to do something in particular or just run around. I said "run around" and what we did for about a minute or two was jumping from table to table while exclaiming "Weeeee!" whenever we jumped. We were laughing a lot back there. XD The fact that the guild is really awesome motivated me to joke around as well, saying things like "May the power of friendship be with you!" or similar things. I'm so glad I've found the right guild, the guildmasters care a lot about members and their goal for the guild is to have fun.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » That Moment When....

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus