Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

... Victi, is this your response for the teasing you copped a while ago? Just let it go, it's for the best. I can't afford to get into those kinda things anyway.
Can someone explain this to me in the language of kids?
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

No, Alastor, this is me going to explain some simple abstract biological theory to a curious youngling. Just gotta approach it in a highly generalized way.

So, Liliath, it's like songbirds. If you have two birds of the same species, usually the one with brighter colours and a more complex song is healthier and a better choice as a mate. Same thing with other creatures, though for different traits. The size of the horns in certain animals, the sheen of fur, volume of muscle, and so on. Jules has a bunch of the traits that creatures like her see as signs of health and fertility. Broad hips, healthy hair, overall good health in the skin, and other things like that.
It sounds fun, continue I like this biology

I mean, that's kinda the answer to your question. Outwardly obvious or presented traits helping to define desirability. She has 'em, he appreciates them because brains do that.
Alright, I think I will sell my shard it looks useless to me

That would make my job so much easier. :3

Seriously though, Alastor, remember to play her the hologram at some point

Will do, but before I do I'll be sure to give it a shot. Never know what I might find.

((Sorry, I'm at work right now, so the most I can do is short responses at the moment. Don't worry, I have been thinking over what to say.))
Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
That would make my job so much easier. :3

Seriously though, Alastor, remember to play her the hologram at some point

No it was Jules shard so i sell it to her!

Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

Bad idea kiddo

Agreed.

We ain't selling the shards!

... until we get them all and get our gold from the job. So much more valuable as a set.

Maybe I'll give it to you after I'm done with it. :3
Alastor Kain wrote:
We ain't selling the shards!

... until we get them all and get our gold from the job. So much more valuable as a set.

We? Since when are we are team, its my shar and you can't force me not to sell it!

I am going to give Victi my shard she will give me lots of coins and maybe a nice house to

... damn. That was harsh, kiddo.

Consider yerself lucky you're still a kid. I don't take kindly to those kinds of comments. Wild cards ain't worth it, just remember that.

Girl, I'm broke except for the stuff I yoinked from people I probably accidentally incinerated, suffocated with smoke,or ended up making get crushed by collapsing buildings.
Wait why cant she sell it to me? I'd give her toys or candy... or try to give her what she wanted
And to comment on before, you are being ridiculous. I'm a demon and a monster. Someone being attracted to me seems a bit out there in my mind. I've been feared for years, so having someone be attracted to me seems... hard to believe

You're way too sweet for your own good.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus