Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Avitra Angelica (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

((Also, Dazz, we said no big RP chunks in here. tsk-tsk))
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

((As an OOC note of remindingness and clarification though, basically yeah. Bleed on it, that powers the shard, and you can manipulate its associated domain to a degree proportionate-ish to the amount of blood used))
((also i am bit confused which shard Lily has, is it the wind one or the micro one?))

((I think it's microbes.... Lemme check))

((Yep, microorganisms. Air/Wind is Drake's, and Jules is keeping Storm, unless she decides otherwise))
Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
((Yep, microorganisms. Air/Wind is Drake's, and Jules is keeping Storm, unless she decides otherwise))

((alrighty))

((not a problem.))

((Sorry, not an open group. '^v^ Back-room chat for another game, since our characters kept raiding our OOC thread. If you want to join the fun, please message avitrathephoenix and dazzlingdragon, myself and my co-GM respectively, so that we can talk to you about it. I'll get a link to the OOC chat here for you in a minute, too.))

((OOC chat. Please read at the very least the first three posts. They're all kinda admin stuff +general info. If you have any interest, that is. If not, you, uh... don't need to worry about that, I guess. Anyway, main point is that should be all the info you need about what's going on here.))
Karl Jiang (played by Spoopeth)

((Oh, sorry.))

((it's okay. I should probably alter the title to show this better....))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus