Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Maybe I'll give it to you after I'm done with it. :3
Alastor Kain wrote:
We ain't selling the shards!

... until we get them all and get our gold from the job. So much more valuable as a set.

We? Since when are we are team, its my shar and you can't force me not to sell it!

I am going to give Victi my shard she will give me lots of coins and maybe a nice house to
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

... damn. That was harsh, kiddo.

Consider yerself lucky you're still a kid. I don't take kindly to those kinds of comments. Wild cards ain't worth it, just remember that.

Girl, I'm broke except for the stuff I yoinked from people I probably accidentally incinerated, suffocated with smoke,or ended up making get crushed by collapsing buildings.
Wait why cant she sell it to me? I'd give her toys or candy... or try to give her what she wanted
And to comment on before, you are being ridiculous. I'm a demon and a monster. Someone being attracted to me seems a bit out there in my mind. I've been feared for years, so having someone be attracted to me seems... hard to believe

You're way too sweet for your own good.
For now

true!
I like to keep people guessing. For now I'm sweet and innocent. Who's to say what I am tomorrow. Perks of being me.

Look, if the kid wants to sell the shard to you, it's up to her. But I don't appreciate it when people speak ill of their group.

And why the hell wouldn't someone find you attractive? The monster excuse doesn't fly around here.

... bloody dragonborn exist don't they....
So... even my demon form is attractive to you? Can you honestly look me in the eyes and tell me that I still look attractive then?! With my hellish horns and my devilish wings. I have been called the thing of nightmares by many. So, yes, I find it hard to believe indeed that my truest form is attractive.

If you have succubi, you should go ask them how much demon traits are a thing for some people. Like, seriously.. The number of succubus clubs I've seen are just.... it's a market, and people like the life-force drain, too. Big yikes to me, but whatever.

Really? That's what you'll argue about? Fine. I'll bite. How about we consider the fact that I don't give a damn what you look like! Do you know the amount of people I've seen that use their looks, good or bad, to control people?! If you seriously think that's what I go for, then you're sorely mistaken! And anyone that DOES go purely for that deserves everything that's coming to 'em.

I figure I've learnt enough about you to know that appearance you have ain't the truth.
Stop it! You all act like a bunch of kids with cockroaches in their shoes, just stop it
That just sounds gross and squishy. Also I'm sorry... I'm just going through some things I'd rather not talk about. Please forgive my childish behavior.

*sigh* yeeah, I'm sorry too. To you and Jules both. Ain't often I actually say what I'm thinking. Guess I got carried away.

Gotta say though, ain't ever heard that analogy before.

Gah, didn't expect to be bringin' out this side of me so early. Bloody hell you lot, how's an honest con man supposed to make a living when he enjoys the group he's travelling with?
Simple. We work as a team and help you when you need it. 😜
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

Hey Everyone,sorry for going berserk on the orc.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus