Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Yes why do you laugh so weird! Voldemort has also that laugh you are voldemort! No he is dead, you are evil!
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

I think that was more of an awkward laugh of denial there, pup.
Denial? Hmmm. Denial for what? Victi, what am i not understanding?

Ancestors, she's more oblivious to her appearance than I am to mine.... I'm... actually shocked. At least I know people find me attractive....
I am confused, someone explain this.

Natural responses to physical demonstrations of health, adulthood, and fertility. Jules has a lot of those visible traits, and doesn't seem to have noticed how it affects people somehow.
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

... Victi, is this your response for the teasing you copped a while ago? Just let it go, it's for the best. I can't afford to get into those kinda things anyway.
Can someone explain this to me in the language of kids?

No, Alastor, this is me going to explain some simple abstract biological theory to a curious youngling. Just gotta approach it in a highly generalized way.

So, Liliath, it's like songbirds. If you have two birds of the same species, usually the one with brighter colours and a more complex song is healthier and a better choice as a mate. Same thing with other creatures, though for different traits. The size of the horns in certain animals, the sheen of fur, volume of muscle, and so on. Jules has a bunch of the traits that creatures like her see as signs of health and fertility. Broad hips, healthy hair, overall good health in the skin, and other things like that.
It sounds fun, continue I like this biology

I mean, that's kinda the answer to your question. Outwardly obvious or presented traits helping to define desirability. She has 'em, he appreciates them because brains do that.
Alright, I think I will sell my shard it looks useless to me

That would make my job so much easier. :3

Seriously though, Alastor, remember to play her the hologram at some point

Will do, but before I do I'll be sure to give it a shot. Never know what I might find.

((Sorry, I'm at work right now, so the most I can do is short responses at the moment. Don't worry, I have been thinking over what to say.))

((not a problem.))
Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
That would make my job so much easier. :3

Seriously though, Alastor, remember to play her the hologram at some point

No it was Jules shard so i sell it to her!

Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

Bad idea kiddo

Agreed.

We ain't selling the shards!

... until we get them all and get our gold from the job. So much more valuable as a set.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Bloodied Shards Greenroom (Invitation only)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus