Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He leaned in to kiss her
Afol blushed a little, then chuckled softly “Thanks!” He started to eat them happily

((Lol sure! Where should they meet up?))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She closes her eyes as she leans in too, awaiting the kiss.

((I'm about to be driving so I'll be MIA))
Thomas (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

He rests his head on his hand as he watches him with a big smile. When Afol looked over hed quickly look away and take a drink, his cheeks turn red.
Afol glanced up at him curiously, then slowly reached over and grabbed his hand again while he wasn’t looking. Sipping on his hot chocolate, he smiled, “Thank you for this Thomas. Its nice to be able to go out.” He looked at him with a tint of red on his cheeks
Thomas (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Just dont bother Jules or Alex XD They are out there right? XD))

he blushes as he grabs his hand so suddenly. He looks up with his dazzling green eye and smiles. "Well I'll steal you away any time you want." He smirks as he eats some of his stuff. "Its nice to out with handsome company afterall." He says and gives his hand a squeeze.
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

Cycas had decided to stay out side for while, just thinking, possibly looking at memes, but that’s besides the point.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
She closes her eyes as she leans in too, awaiting the kiss.

((I'm about to be driving so I'll be MIA))

He kissed her quickly
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

The Babadook, in dog form, was laying on the floor, sleeping soundly

She kisses him back. "I love you Clyde. But if you all me something like that again I may punch you." She chuckles softly as she kisses him softly once more.

He did the same. "I promise"
Thomas wrote:
((Just dont bother Jules or Alex XD They are out there right? XD))

he blushes as he grabs his hand so suddenly. He looks up with his dazzling green eye and smiles. "Well I'll steal you away any time you want." He smirks as he eats some of his stuff. "Its nice to out with handsome company afterall." He says and gives his hand a squeeze.

Afol smiled, “I would love that.” He then blushed as well, squeezing his hand back as he continued sipping on his hot chocolate.

Quetzalli went outside to find more rocks to fuel her hobby, humming to herself. She looked around a little as she walked

He would still lay on the floor, breathing softly as he slept
Shadow (played by Elisora)

Shadow walked the halls, looking around.

Shadow wrote:

It went out of her cell, wondering around

Shadow wrote:

It would get up and walk around as well

She rests her head on his shoulder. "Good..." she says softly.

Thomas smiles softly as his thumb rubs over Afols. "Then, I better take you more sneakily next time. Perhaps jump through a window. Oh! Or a disguise!" He chuckles as he eats more of his bagel.
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She yawned softly and turned a corner, seeing Babadook almost immediately. "Hiya" She murmured, walking towards him.

Alyson wrote:
She rests her head on his shoulder. "Good..." she says softly.

Thomas smiles softly as his thumb rubs over Afols. "Then, I better take you more sneakily next time. Perhaps jump through a window. Oh! Or a disguise!" He chuckles as he eats more of his bagel.

He brushed her hair, smiling

The babadook sat and wagged his tail, barking
The Cube (played anonymously)

((Very well, I just will.))

There was a loud electric-sounding noise, as well as a flash of light as a small, 6" by 6" cube appeared on the floor of a random hallway, and simply sat there. It didn't do anything, and appeared as a simple blue box.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus