Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Shadow (played by Elisora)

((Sure that's good with me! Also watching those two on their date is so freaking adorable oml))
((Think about the staff members man, they work hard xD. Also.. yeah.))

(( I agree with Alex tho lol))
((Sounds good! And lol agreed))
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

((Yee training grounds are original so that’s good!))
Afol glanced up at him curiously, then slowly reached over and grabbed his hand again while he wasn’t looking. Sipping on his hot chocolate, he smiled, “Thank you for this Thomas. Its nice to be able to go out.” He looked at him with a tint of red on his cheeks
((True, plus outdoors would be nice for a change of scenery! I remember part of it being outside lol))
Thomas (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Just dont bother Jules or Alex XD They are out there right? XD))

he blushes as he grabs his hand so suddenly. He looks up with his dazzling green eye and smiles. "Well I'll steal you away any time you want." He smirks as he eats some of his stuff. "Its nice to out with handsome company afterall." He says and gives his hand a squeeze.
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

Cycas had decided to stay out side for while, just thinking, possibly looking at memes, but that’s besides the point.
((..Yeah, them two are out there. xD))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
She closes her eyes as she leans in too, awaiting the kiss.

((I'm about to be driving so I'll be MIA))

He kissed her quickly
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

The Babadook, in dog form, was laying on the floor, sleeping soundly
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She kisses him back. "I love you Clyde. But if you all me something like that again I may punch you." She chuckles softly as she kisses him softly once more.

He did the same. "I promise"
Thomas wrote:
((Just dont bother Jules or Alex XD They are out there right? XD))

he blushes as he grabs his hand so suddenly. He looks up with his dazzling green eye and smiles. "Well I'll steal you away any time you want." He smirks as he eats some of his stuff. "Its nice to out with handsome company afterall." He says and gives his hand a squeeze.

Afol smiled, “I would love that.” He then blushed as well, squeezing his hand back as he continued sipping on his hot chocolate.

Quetzalli went outside to find more rocks to fuel her hobby, humming to herself. She looked around a little as she walked
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

((That update took forever. ))

((IKR like fr it wouldn't let me login for like 3 hours and then it updated like 2 more times, but now I'm finally back in lol))

He would still lay on the floor, breathing softly as he slept

Shadow walked the halls, looking around.
((what did i miss?))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus