Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Afol chuckled softly at this with a blush, bringing part of the donut he broke off to his mouth and gently placing it inside.
Thomas (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

He blushes slightly as he takes the bite from his fingers. His lips graze the tips of his finger tips as he chews the donut. He smirks as he hand him 3 hashbrowns.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She sits. "So I'm going to get right to it. Do you really think of me as a succubus?" She says as she looks at him.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He shook his head. "No! Never!" he said. "I'm sorry for calling you that" he said softly

"That really hurt Clyde... you basically called me a sex demon..." she says and looks down at her hands. "Do you think I love sex that much?" She looks up at him with almost sad eyes.

He shook his head. "No, Alyson. I'm really sorry about calling you that, I understand if you want to meet someone else. I just called you a whore, accidentally" He said softly

"No, I dont want anyone else... it's always been you Clyde. We fight sometimes, but that doesnt mean I stopped loving you." She holds his hand. "Just... please dont call me stuff like that.." she says softly as she looks up at him.

He nodded. "Of course. I promise to never call you anything bad again

She smiles. "Okay... that's all I ask." She says softly.

He leaned in to kiss her
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

((i shall be lurking because I’m very responsible and not currently putting off homework.))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

((Pfft you're not the only one 😂😂))
((Same though 😂😂 I’m drawing and lurking))

((Mood, wanna procrastinate by having our kids annoy each other?))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

((Sure why not XD))
Afol blushed a little, then chuckled softly “Thanks!” He started to eat them happily

((Lol sure! Where should they meet up?))

She closes her eyes as she leans in too, awaiting the kiss.

((I'm about to be driving so I'll be MIA))

((We could have them meet up in the cafeteria because that’s the only place in the whole lab?))
Thomas (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

He rests his head on his hand as he watches him with a big smile. When Afol looked over hed quickly look away and take a drink, his cheeks turn red.
((Naw somewhere more open, like the training area outside. The Caf needs sum cleaning after everyone's just constantly over there xD))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus