Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Just in case one of those monsters go aggressive" he replied and gave her one. "Always keep it on you." he looked at the others. "You two, come here!
Theron grew more confused but nodded, walking over to stand in front of Clyde.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She took Therons words into consideration. She takes the gun. "Um... okay I suppose." She really didnt like guns.
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac leaned against one of the washing machines as he waited for the last load of laundry to finish in the dryer.

"Just trust me" he said as he looked at Alyson, handing one over to Theron, holding onto the barrel
Jules passes the laundry room and notices him. She gives a friendly wave. "Need any help?" She asks.

"Its not that I dont trust you... it's more that guns make me uncomfortable... but okay I guess." She says as she places it on her desk.
Theron hesitantly took the gun. He looked down at the weapon, honestly having no idea how to use it. Even if he did, he didn’t think he could ever use it against another living being.

"I love you, Alyson," he said with a smile, preparing to leave"
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac looked over at Jules for a moment and just shook his head, returning his gaze to the opposite wall.

"I love you too" she smiles.
Theron took the gun over to his desk and stored it away into one of his drawers, hiding it under some miscellaneous papers.
"Alright. See ya around!" She walks to a bench and sits for a moment. She takes a deep breath.

"I'm a scientist... not a soldier... guns are not for me..." she mumbles to herself turning on the safety and removing the bullets and placing them in a little box in the back of her drawer.
Theron sighed and shut the drawer, walking back over to Alyson. “I don’t really understand why we need guns,” he said in a soft voice.

"Its for safety but I mean there are better ways. Which leads me to my project! Can I trust you?" She whispers.
Theron was a bit confused and curious as to what Alyson’s project could be. He nodded in response to her question.
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac grabbed the dry clothes out of the dryer and began folding them, sorting them into the same piles as before.

Clyde headed around, the 6 hours were almost up. "I'm gonna be generous and let you get your break earlier!" Clyde yelled, dismissing everyone

"Okay. So you care about the people we call monsters. I also care.. I dont like them getting made fun of and stuff like that. It must take a toll on them you know? SO! What if we could do something to make them feel better? I was thinking, we dont know much about them right? Like truely them! Not their breed but personality. I think we need to, as scientists, get to know them so we can better help them. Does that make sense? I dont know the long term goal yet... but I know I'd feel horrible if I were them." She sighs.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus