Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

"Dont test me boy." She says as she continues walking. "I mean if a potato can beat you up, I have nothing to fear." She smirks as she heads down the corridor.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He pulled out his sidearm. "Maybe a .357 Magnum?" he smiled as he pretended to shoot her, before going to grab the sidearms for the scientist and knocking on the door. "Special delivery for some special scientists!" he yelled
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

(When you had no idea for an experiment and now I have to think fast 😅)

"Well... it's hard to explain... that's kind of a coverup experiment for what I'm actually working on but the science is all the same." She looks around. "Hiw do you feel about monsters." She asks. "Be honest!" She whispers since everyone there seems to hate them
She didnt flinch. "Guns dont frighten me boy." She days with a swift turn to her next destination.

"Oh? Guns? What for?" She tilts her head.
Theron chewed on his lip a little as he considered his answer. “Personally... I don’t like calling them monsters. I honestly feel a bit bad for them. I mean, many of them probably didn’t ask to be who they are,” he whispered to Alyson.
Theron jumped a little at the sudden knocking. He felt confused, wondering what they needed guns for.

"Just in case one of those monsters go aggressive" he replied and gave her one. "Always keep it on you." he looked at the others. "You two, come here!
Theron grew more confused but nodded, walking over to stand in front of Clyde.

She took Therons words into consideration. She takes the gun. "Um... okay I suppose." She really didnt like guns.
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac leaned against one of the washing machines as he waited for the last load of laundry to finish in the dryer.

"Just trust me" he said as he looked at Alyson, handing one over to Theron, holding onto the barrel
Jules passes the laundry room and notices him. She gives a friendly wave. "Need any help?" She asks.

"Its not that I dont trust you... it's more that guns make me uncomfortable... but okay I guess." She says as she places it on her desk.
Theron hesitantly took the gun. He looked down at the weapon, honestly having no idea how to use it. Even if he did, he didn’t think he could ever use it against another living being.

"I love you, Alyson," he said with a smile, preparing to leave"
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac looked over at Jules for a moment and just shook his head, returning his gaze to the opposite wall.

"I love you too" she smiles.
Theron took the gun over to his desk and stored it away into one of his drawers, hiding it under some miscellaneous papers.
"Alright. See ya around!" She walks to a bench and sits for a moment. She takes a deep breath.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus