Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I'm a scientist... not a soldier... guns are not for me..." she mumbles to herself turning on the safety and removing the bullets and placing them in a little box in the back of her drawer.
Theron sighed and shut the drawer, walking back over to Alyson. “I don’t really understand why we need guns,” he said in a soft voice.

"Its for safety but I mean there are better ways. Which leads me to my project! Can I trust you?" She whispers.
Theron was a bit confused and curious as to what Alyson’s project could be. He nodded in response to her question.
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac grabbed the dry clothes out of the dryer and began folding them, sorting them into the same piles as before.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Clyde headed around, the 6 hours were almost up. "I'm gonna be generous and let you get your break earlier!" Clyde yelled, dismissing everyone

"Okay. So you care about the people we call monsters. I also care.. I dont like them getting made fun of and stuff like that. It must take a toll on them you know? SO! What if we could do something to make them feel better? I was thinking, we dont know much about them right? Like truely them! Not their breed but personality. I think we need to, as scientists, get to know them so we can better help them. Does that make sense? I dont know the long term goal yet... but I know I'd feel horrible if I were them." She sighs.
"How thoughtful. Thanks." She gets up. "Are we allowed to make phone calls?" She asks
He washed his hands before leaving the kitchen to go take that break, where ever they were able to go
Theron’s eyes widened a little in intrigue. “You want to get to know the person behind the ‘monster’?” He asked, making air quotes around monster.

"5 minutes" he replied. "No bribery, either"
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac let out a small grunt and left the laundry room, looking around and wondering what to do.
Cessair looked at Zac and walked over. "hey."
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac looked at Cessair and waved a little in greeting.

"Health inspection, head to the medical office" he yelled. If they were safe from disease or injury, they would have free time for half an hour, being allowed to do anything
"Thanks... no bribery just a call to home." She dials the phone and it rings.

"Hello?" She smiles. "Hey kiddo... are you doing alright?...Oh you did?.... that's great news!... Is Rachel taking good care of you?... I knew she would.... Oh you guys got ice cream? Dont make mommy jealous!"

She notices the guard tapping his wrist. "Okay honey mommy has to go. I love you so much! I cant wait to see you again my little monster." She smiles and hangs up.
She walked to the inspection.
Cessair sighed before snapping his tail, he hated the heath inspection. He looked at Zac and shrugged before walking to the office
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac stayed silent as he headed to wherever the health inspection was taking place.

"Yes! Only Clyde wont let me near them without a good reason... so I'm making a fake experiment you know? It has to be good enough so I can the results i... er we, if you're in of course, need! Interested?" She smiles.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus