Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

"How thoughtful. Thanks." She gets up. "Are we allowed to make phone calls?" She asks
He washed his hands before leaving the kitchen to go take that break, where ever they were able to go
Theron’s eyes widened a little in intrigue. “You want to get to know the person behind the ‘monster’?” He asked, making air quotes around monster.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"5 minutes" he replied. "No bribery, either"
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac let out a small grunt and left the laundry room, looking around and wondering what to do.
Cessair looked at Zac and walked over. "hey."
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac looked at Cessair and waved a little in greeting.

"Health inspection, head to the medical office" he yelled. If they were safe from disease or injury, they would have free time for half an hour, being allowed to do anything
"Thanks... no bribery just a call to home." She dials the phone and it rings.

"Hello?" She smiles. "Hey kiddo... are you doing alright?...Oh you did?.... that's great news!... Is Rachel taking good care of you?... I knew she would.... Oh you guys got ice cream? Dont make mommy jealous!"

She notices the guard tapping his wrist. "Okay honey mommy has to go. I love you so much! I cant wait to see you again my little monster." She smiles and hangs up.
She walked to the inspection.
Cessair sighed before snapping his tail, he hated the heath inspection. He looked at Zac and shrugged before walking to the office
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac stayed silent as he headed to wherever the health inspection was taking place.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Yes! Only Clyde wont let me near them without a good reason... so I'm making a fake experiment you know? It has to be good enough so I can the results i... er we, if you're in of course, need! Interested?" She smiles.

Everyone needed to take of their clothes and looked be inspected by a robot, ensuring they were in okay order
Theron smiled and nodded, even though he was a little worried about the possibility of getting in trouble. “I’m in,” he said.
He stripped down before getting inspecting, what a humiliating thing
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac’s face stayed expressionless as he took off his clothes with no problems.
She clicks her tongue. "Pervs making us do this." She says as she strips down. Revealing all her curves.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Alright! Any ideas on how we can make an interesting case here?" She tilts her head.
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac walked over to a robot to get examined. His face showed no hints on how he was actually feeling.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus