Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Everyone needed to take of their clothes and looked be inspected by a robot, ensuring they were in okay order
Theron smiled and nodded, even though he was a little worried about the possibility of getting in trouble. “I’m in,” he said.
He stripped down before getting inspecting, what a humiliating thing
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac’s face stayed expressionless as he took off his clothes with no problems.
She clicks her tongue. "Pervs making us do this." She says as she strips down. Revealing all her curves.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Alright! Any ideas on how we can make an interesting case here?" She tilts her head.
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac walked over to a robot to get examined. His face showed no hints on how he was actually feeling.
((When you don’t really have any ideas so you say the first thing that pops into your head. XD ))

Theron tried to think of what they could do. “Um... What about mental evaluations? To see how they respond to different situations or something? That would allow us one-on-one sessions with each of them.”

Her brows raise as she taps her pen on the table. "That may be crazy enough to work! Are you some kind of genius and didnt tell me Theron?" She chuckles.

Nobody was watching them, except for the robot, and it didn't have feelings. It scanned the specimens for injuries, and what it couldn't find any, they were free to go, they found nothing on zac, allowing him to enjoy his Free Time
"You wont find a scratch on me. I can heal so this is pointless. Other than the scar on my left eye but I kinda like that so..." She waits for it to scan her.
Theron smiled shyly and rubbed the back of his neck. “No... i just have a bit of knowledge about the psychology field.”
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac grunted a little at the robot and walked back to his clothes, getting dressed. He headed out of the room, trying to find something to do.

"I use to love psychology! I took a class in college and almost changed my major to it... Did you ever hear about the Russian Sleep Experiment!?" She gets excited.
Besides Cessairs normal missing eye and scratched up eye socket, he was healthy

"Next" it said, looking at the next specimen
He walked over and glares at it

While Alyson was talking about this experiment, Clyde knocked on the door again. "Hey guys, I have an idea!"
“No, I haven’t. What is that?” Theron asked, genuinely interested. He hadn’t ever officially taken a psychology class, only knowing what he did from personal experiences.

It scanned him and observed his tail, looking at him before declaring he was okay. "Next" it repeated again

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus