Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((Gud job xD))
((what the hell am i missing))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Honestly, not a whole lot. It's pretty much just a little bit of reading to catch up but in a nut shell. Thomas and Afol are still on their date, a strange cube named Acom came out of thin air, Shadow is petting The Babadook doggy form, and Alyson and Clyde are with the cube talking about the wedding? Well more like when it should be. Again, it's kind of a free for all atm. So you haven't missed a lot.))
The Cube (played anonymously)

((I'm just there, being forgotten.))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((More accurately you're being quiet lol XD I haven't forgotten you))
((Imagine Shadow actually teasin. xD))
((Just sayin xD))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

((Now we have to make sure they don't get I to an argument bc they got it off so well and we don't wanna ruin it 😂 ))

((Now we have to make sure they don't get I to an argument bc they got it off so well and we don't wanna ruin it 😂 ))

((Now we have to make sure they don't get into an argument bc they hit it off so well and we don't wanna ruin it 😂 ))

((Omg what is my phone doing Dx))
((XD lol idk. And lol yeah, hopefully! If they do argue though, they should be able to work it out))
Thomas (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((I feel like an arguement they would have is who would have the last fry XD that or something else that I may have happen so I dont want to spoil nothin))

((Oof, we died again ;-; ))
((yep))
((IT IS I, SCAM LIKELY!! MASTER OF RIDDLES, LORD OF TRICKS AND JAPES, LIAR EXTRAORDINARE, AND..... everybody died. Nevermind then. TOODLES!))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus