Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Afol laughed softly “That would definitely he something to see!” Looking over at Thomas, he then joked, “Bribe them with coffee, they’re all addicted to the stuff. Though I am as well so I can’t say much on that.”
Thomas (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

He gives a hearty laugh as he had a thought. "Dang it. My trail of coffees to lure you out would not work! I'd get half the place out to me!" He couldnt stop laughing at the though.

Alyson blushes softly as she waves them off. "I'll be in my lab if you need me." She says
The Cube (played anonymously)

It was unsure how to respond, so it didn't. It simply sat there, waiting for something to happen.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"I would introduce you to Afol, but he's not here, he went out on a date with my fiance's brother." he turned to Alyson. "Better yet, do you know when we're getting married
Thomas wrote:
He gives a hearty laugh as he had a thought. "Dang it. My trail of coffees to lure you out would not work! I'd get half the place out to me!" He couldnt stop laughing at the though.

Afol laughed as well “Alyson would be at the front of that hoard you’d get! I know, use french fries instead! I don’t know how many people are french fry addicts there but I rarely see them at the facility.” He joked
Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( Hmm Alyson Whistler ~ Guys I can see it 😂😂))
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

The Babadook would sprawl himself on the floor, panting
Thomas (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Thomas is Alysons Army buddy! Not brother. If Afol wouldve chose Max then that wouldve been her brother in this rp but he did not :3 ))

"Then perhaps I will lure you out with french fries." He chuckles as he squeezes his hand. "But you are right. Alyson is addict when it comes to coffee... part of me thinks she has her heart disease thing because of it but... shes stubborn." He says with a breathy chuckle. "A-Anyway, it looks like we are almost done... I should probably get you back there soon huh? I cant keep these forever." He says as he holds up Afols keys with a sneaky smirk.

Alyson smiles. "Thomas is actually an old Navy buddy of mine. I figured they'd make a cute pair. As for the wedding, I was thinking sometime in late Spring, early Summer. Maybe June or OH! July would be nice." She smiles warmly.

"Oh" he said, sitting next to her. "What are you doing?" he asked
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"What am I doing? What do you mean?" She raises a brow with confusion. "I mean I am taking notes currently. Examining what I see... why?" She asks softly.

She settled on the floor next to Babadook and petted him.

((Bruh I made friends with the god of fear ~ I'm so proud of myself xD))
((Gud job xD))
((what the hell am i missing))

((Honestly, not a whole lot. It's pretty much just a little bit of reading to catch up but in a nut shell. Thomas and Afol are still on their date, a strange cube named Acom came out of thin air, Shadow is petting The Babadook doggy form, and Alyson and Clyde are with the cube talking about the wedding? Well more like when it should be. Again, it's kind of a free for all atm. So you haven't missed a lot.))
The Cube (played anonymously)

((I'm just there, being forgotten.))

((More accurately you're being quiet lol XD I haven't forgotten you))

The Babadook barked as he was pet

CLyde nodded, before turning to Acom. "So... can you answer questions

She smiled and scratched behind his ears. "Being nice isn't so bad after all huh? " She said teasingly.
((Imagine Shadow actually teasin. xD))
Afol smiled with a soft chuckle, "If you do you'll have me forever." He then nodded softly, "It might, but her heart condition is so serious it would have to be caused by more than just excessive coffee." He hummed before looking at the time when Thomas said this, "Yeah, unfortunately my lunch break ends soon." Looking up at him he then looked surprised, "When did you get those!?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus