Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He went on his back, panting more
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She giggled and moved to scratch his belly.

((Alex just shush >> ))
((Just sayin xD))
Thomas (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I will definitely have to think up something with fries then." He chuckles as he swings the keys around his finger. "Shortly after arriving in here." He chuckles softly with a mischievous smile. "What can I say. I've magic fingers." He says teasingly as he hands him his keys back. He gives him a smirk before getting up and running his fingers through his hair. His shirt lifts slightly in doing so before he extends his other hand. "Shall we?" He says softly, his green eye full of mystery.
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Shadow wrote:
She giggled and moved to scratch his belly.

((Alex just shush >> ))

He barked in happiness, lmoving his paws slowly
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘This is incredibly weird. Why is he so happy?’

She looked up. "Because he's being petted? " She suggested wryly.
Thomas wrote:
"I will definitely have to think up something with fries then." He chuckles as he swings the keys around his finger. "Shortly after arriving in here." He chuckles softly with a mischievous smile. "What can I say. I've magic fingers." He says teasingly as he hands him his keys back. He gives him a smirk before getting up and running his fingers through his hair. His shirt lifts slightly in doing so before he extends his other hand. "Shall we?" He says softly, his green eye full of mystery.

“I guess you do, I didn’t even realize.” Afol chuckled before nodding, getting up from his seat as he held Thomas’s hand. Walking towards the car, he hummed softly in joy.

((Now we have to make sure they don't get I to an argument bc they got it off so well and we don't wanna ruin it 😂 ))

((Now we have to make sure they don't get I to an argument bc they got it off so well and we don't wanna ruin it 😂 ))

((Now we have to make sure they don't get into an argument bc they hit it off so well and we don't wanna ruin it 😂 ))

((Omg what is my phone doing Dx))
((XD lol idk. And lol yeah, hopefully! If they do argue though, they should be able to work it out))

((I feel like an arguement they would have is who would have the last fry XD that or something else that I may have happen so I dont want to spoil nothin))

"You know... next time you're actually off I'm definitely taking you on a date. A real one that will make you feel like the main character in an anime or romance movie." He chuckles a little as he gives his hand a squeeze. "That is a promise." He says with an almost child like grin full of determination.

((Oof, we died again ;-; ))
((yep))
((IT IS I, SCAM LIKELY!! MASTER OF RIDDLES, LORD OF TRICKS AND JAPES, LIAR EXTRAORDINARE, AND..... everybody died. Nevermind then. TOODLES!))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus