Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » ⭐ introducing....luna!!

lula Topic Starter

Kamui wrote:
hey there lula! welcome to RPR

also, in regards to your problem, contact Kim about the birthday messup! if you tell her you did the wrong month, it can be fixed with no problem^^

Thanks! Although I already did contact Kim (::
lula Topic Starter

Somnom wrote:
Hi, Lula! Welcome to RPR! I hope the title is a k-pop reference as I adore Loona and Luna!! Anyway, hope you're getting settled into the site just fine. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Ahh, I'm sorry; sadly not a K-Pop fan myself.
lula Topic Starter

Kruhee wrote:
Good to see you going to the dentist, especially seeing that you want to own a chocolate factory ;)

Welcome to RPR, hope you have fun here.

This made me smile a whole lot (::
lula Topic Starter

Mercyinreach wrote:

Welcome Luna! (or Lula? heh) I actually have a dentist appointment Monday so I feel you there. Romance RP is great! Honestly it's my favorite genre to RP and genre of books to write and read. I hope you enjoy your time here. I've been here a little over 3 years and it's really an amazing place. <3

G'luck with the appointment, if I survived, you can as well (:
lula Topic Starter

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hi Lula!! Welcome to RPR!! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready! That chocolate factory dream is really sweet, literally /wheeze, and I hope you accomplish it in some way!

Thanks!
lula Topic Starter

Subtleknifewielder wrote:
Hi there (Lula? Luna? I guess I'll go with the title and say Luna, heheh) Luna, welcome to RPR! As you can see, the community and staff are fun, friendly, welcoming and helpful! If you haven't yet, we recommend browsing the tutorial, it's got a ton of helpful tips and guides for all sorts of different RP-related subjects, from making characters to looking for RP partners--even experienced roleplayers may find things they hadn't thought of, I know I sure did. :) And if you're still not sure about something on the site after checking out the tutorial, feel free to ask questions of the mods and anyone else who offers to help.

If you're hankering for some specific kind of RP, we have an awesome Find RP tool that has a bunch of neat filters and stuff you can use to look for particulars. If you just wanna browse, you can go straight to the Looking For RP forum and see if anything there catches your eye, or even post ideas of your own! :)

Or if you just wanna chat for a bit as you decide what kind of characters you want to make, we have a place for Smalltalk too!

And above all...hope you have fun and stick around a while to make a bunch of RP friends! These people being friendly sure helped me decide to stay, too, when I was new!

lula wrote:
THE QUESTIONS ASKED BY THE ALIEN EVEN THOUGH TECHNICALLY WE'RE THE ALIEN, (??) IDK MAN.

--- I'm a sucker for a good romance roleplay, as long as it has a hint of adventure/fantasy in it. Romance, of course, would be the main focus.

--- I wanna meet new people and improve my writing and I feel as though this site can help me with both (:

--- I've been roleplaying for around two years, (??) although it's only become a hobby since three months ago.

--- I have no pets, but am planning on begging my parents for a puppy.

--- Math.

--- Currently I'm a student and read for a living (making no money, of course) but am planning on becoming an architecture in the future!

--- My biggest hope right now is that I don't die tomorrow at the dentist, to be perfectly honest. I'd say that my biggest dream is to own a chocolate factory, preferably one that I built myself.

--- As of now, I have no questions (:

Hello everyone, my name's Luna and it's a pleasure to meet you all! I know that most of you are doing this for the accolades but I do hope that you read my collapse thingy because I actually worked on it.

I'd love to roleplay with you, but you'll have to bear with me as I create character profiles as well as get myself situated in this site. I'm going to go read more of the articles that RPR has, and I hope I didn't bore you too much.

lula ☄
Heheh, I am a sucker for a good romance myself, I have to admit. Whether it's the main focus or a side-plot, sweet or a bit scandalous, doesn't matter too much to me. ^_^

I think you came to the right site, both for meeting new people, improving your writing, and overall just to have fun. RPR is a great place for all three!

Oh, I think it's great that you love math--me too! (At least I think that's the question the alien was asking, it's been ages since I read them so it could be asking what subject you hate most--if so, I apologize. *sweats*) Everyone else always professes to hate it, but there's something satisfying to me about solving those equations, so I don't care about the looks I get when I say I like it, hahah.

I also love reading--is there any particular genre you enjoy? Or do you do it mostly just because you have to for school, lol?

Those sound like commendable hopes and dreams--I think we could all stand to hope that, hahah. Hope you did survive as I see the time for your appointment has come and gone. <_<

I'm sure you'll get situated just fine, look forward to meeting you out there in the wide world of RPR roleplaying!

And lastly...here's hoping you get that puppy!

Long replies make my head go funky even if I should be used to them considering the length of replies I usually get, so I apologise if I missed anything.

Thank you, I've already browsed the tutorial and found it to be really helpful!

My experience has been great so far and I'm quite sure I'll stay a long time from the looks of it.

═════════•*•════════

Ahh, as am I.

Yeah, so far RPR has been living up to my expectations (although I haven't even started role-playing yet).

Don't you worry, it's my favorite. There's certain satisfaction in solving a particularly hard equation - or an equation in general that makes me feel really happy. I haven't been able to find that in any other subject (perhaps English, but it comes easier in Math).

My favorite genre's fantasy, however generic that may be. I just love reading about magic and the way the characters lives are accustomed and affected by it. Though I have to say that romance is a close second.

Luckily, I survived, but I have another one tomorrow (yay!!) because my family's impatient when it comes to my oral hygiene.

Thank you for the warm welcome! G'day.
lula wrote:
Long replies make my head go funky even if I should be used to them considering the length of replies I usually get, so I apologise if I missed anything.

Thank you, I've already browsed the tutorial and found it to be really helpful!

My experience has been great so far and I'm quite sure I'll stay a long time from the looks of it.

═════════•*•════════

Ahh, as am I.

Yeah, so far RPR has been living up to my expectations (although I haven't even started role-playing yet).

Don't you worry, it's my favorite. There's certain satisfaction in solving a particularly hard equation - or an equation in general that makes me feel really happy. I haven't been able to find that in any other subject (perhaps English, but it comes easier in Math).

My favorite genre's fantasy, however generic that may be. I just love reading about magic and the way the characters lives are accustomed and affected by it. Though I have to say that romance is a close second.

Luckily, I survived, but I have another one tomorrow (yay!!) because my family's impatient when it comes to my oral hygiene.

Thank you for the warm welcome! G'day.
Hahah, that's ok, long replies do the same to me and half the time I do the same thing, lol. Like you, I'm always paranoid I'm gonna miss something. I am glad you found the tutorial helpful, though, even if I was a little late. XD

Also glad to hear you find the site living up to the hype (even without roleplaying yet--though that part is sure to change soon if you stick around :D ).

Hahah, yes, I completely understand. The more complex, the more satisfactory when you solve it. I think it comes easier in math, because it's concrete, unchanging, while English, like any other language, is constantly evolving, new words coming into existence and old words falling into disuse, so you can't always be sure that this word or that will mean the same thing in the coming years. Though that evolution in itself can be fascinating to study sometimes.

And hey, nothing wrong with loving fantasy--it's a wide genre with near unlimited possibilities. It's also fun to analyze how the magic might affect the development of the societies and cultures that arise in that world based on how the magic works. And of course, romance goes great with almost any other genre, heheh.

And I count it a definite positive that you survived, though having to go back again so soon sounds a little silly. Is it something like a follow-up to the first visit or is it for a different reason this time?

Hope your day turns out well, and I am definitely pleased to have met you, myself. :)
Deumeawyn

Welcome Lu! (Couldn’t decide between ‘la’ and ‘na’) I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Luna welcoooomeeee!!!! :D
PenguinColada

Dunedain-Ranger wrote:
Yeah, There are some who I swear have a boilerplate welcome saved that they paste into these things.
You are absolutely and 100% correct on this.

Also... Welcome, Luna! Sadly I am on mobile and can't open your thingy for some reason. I am sincerely sorry. I know you worked hard on it. Even so, I think you'll blossom here. The community is great and everyone I've spoken to has been very pleasant. Let us know if you have questions. :D
Lumaslily

animated-welcome-image-0050.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » ⭐ introducing....luna!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus