Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to this website and I'm excited to be here!

PenguinColada Topic Starter

ALTY_Heave wrote:
Hey, hey! Welcome to RPR, one of the most amazing roleplay sites! :D

You can actually use RPR on your phone/tablet! It works better on the Firefox app than Chrome, though^ (on my phone, that is) Since I'm constantly away from the house, I use it on my phone all the time! I hope this helps you and you have a wonderful stay here <3
~Quinny / ALTY_Heave
tenor.gif
I'm using it on my phone right now - Chrome. And yeah, it's really buggy. I've enabled push notifications... But of course, I'm not getting them. Maybe Firefox will solve that issue.
Welcooooomeeee!! :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :D It's good to welcome you on here, glad to see you're settling in well and having a good time!
Hey! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Beautifully written intro! Welcome to the site, I hope you find a comfy place among us! I might send a message if I ever get the free time c:
Hello!

Welcome to RPR! I’m happy that you found this wonderful and friendly site with an amazing community... If you’re ready to roleplay then I’d suggest going to “looking for RP” or “Find RP." There, you will find the exact roleplay that you please. If you need any more help with figuring out the site or starting things up I’ll be willing to help you out. :D

welcome%20(4).gif

~AmongstTheStars ✦

Eniiko wrote:
Beautifully written intro! Welcome to the site, I hope you find a comfy place among us! I might send a message if I ever get the free time c:
Feel free! My inbox is open. :)

AmongstTheStars wrote:
Hello!

Welcome to RPR! I’m happy that you found this wonderful and friendly site with an amazing community... If you’re ready to roleplay then I’d suggest going to “looking for RP” or “Find RP." There, you will find the exact roleplay that you please. If you need any more help with figuring out the site or starting things up I’ll be willing to help you out. :D

welcome%20(4).gif

~AmongstTheStars ✦
thank you for your willingness to assist me! :D
-nova-core-

Hey, welcome to RPR! Hope you have an awesome stay here, meet people, and make awesome stories :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat. 😃

River_Cipher wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat. 😃
I peeked at your profile. Your birthday is one day after mine. :D
Lumaslily

animated-welcome-image-0050.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to this website and I'm excited to be here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus