Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » It's late (RomanceXmedieval, males only) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

((first off I've got three characters you may choose from. There's Verla Harness, Sage Mecker, or Sadie. Verla is normal but is on the run from an abusive relationship. Sage has bipolar, her moods depend on how my day has been. And Sadie is blind but is very skilled on using her ears and mind to imagine and see things around her. Enjoy!
MC= my character
YC= your character (male)

MC is a quest, a goal to fulfill one of her life's biggest dreams. She's determined to find her family. Along the way however, she's taken back from a goal because of YC. Something about him she can't put past herself, perhaps he's a demon, maybe a prince or a runaway king. The first time they meet each other, from the first sight of each other's eyes, MC feels she is destined to have him help her find her parents, with some trouble along the way.

((Here it goes:
YC can be anything, a time traveler, a wizard, a runaway prince or king, a demon or an angel. Something not human though, we can discuss this more in PM's.

Romance does not need to start right away if you do not wish, but must develop later on.

Rules:
OOC & IC must be separate whether it be different messages or with (()) but it just makes my life easier

Proper punctuation and grammar.

I ask that YC is around the same age as one of mine, which ever you choose.

Must have a clear schedule, I understand if something in the family happens or school is starting but please try to respond at least a few times a day.

One paragraph of 6-10 lines per post minimum, gives me something to work with.

IF INTERESTED PLEASE PM ME! I CHECK THIS VERY OFTEN! Thank you for reading!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Alpine (played by UltimateAce)

How about this guy?
Cherry_Red Topic Starter

Alpine wrote:
How about this guy?

Yeah sure!
Kamui (played by JSilentpanic1104)

(I'm feeling quite interested! If you would like, you could check mine out? As in this guy) (P.S. I haven't really checked the girls out) (wOOpS) (Tell me if you think it would be ok!) (My characters age can be molded to whatever age suits me) (lol he must hate me) (I'm using these way too much aren't I?) (Btw just a warning, I can sometimes write short-ish answers when Idk what to do/say) (And I'm not usually online at night or on weekends/monday) (Sorry bout that)
Cherry_Red Topic Starter

Kamui wrote:
(I'm feeling quite interested! If you would like, you could check mine out? As in this guy) (P.S. I haven't really checked the girls out) (wOOpS) (Tell me if you think it would be ok!) (My characters age can be molded to whatever age suits me) (lol he must hate me) (I'm using these way too much aren't I?) (Btw just a warning, I can sometimes write short-ish answers when Idk what to do/say) (And I'm not usually online at night or on weekends/monday) (Sorry bout that)

Lol pm me.
What's happening...?
Cherry_Red Topic Starter

UltimateAce wrote:
What's happening...?

What do you mean?
Torag1000

So let me get this straight. My character can be anything I want as long as the guy isn't human?
Cherry_Red Topic Starter

Torag1000 wrote:
So let me get this straight. My character can be anything I want as long as the guy isn't human?

Pretty much, I just don't do furries. He could a god or demigod. Vampire, werewolf, djinn, whatever. There's gotta something about him that makes him stand out from everyone else, like a demon or angel with wings.
Torag1000

Cherry_Red wrote:
Torag1000 wrote:

Pretty much, I just don't do furries. He could a god or demigod. Vampire, werewolf, djinn, whatever. There's gotta something about him that makes him stand out from everyone else, like a demon or angel with wings.

Ah I see. I understand so I must say that I mostly only play humans, though the main thing that makes him stand out is that he's... basically bait for creatures of darkness to come and try to eat him, making him fight for his life at night. I'm not sure if that fits what you want. Sorry about that. Have a good day.
Cherry_Red Topic Starter

Torag1000 wrote:
Cherry_Red wrote:
Torag1000 wrote:

Ah I see. I understand so I must say that I mostly only play humans, though the main thing that makes him stand out is that he's... basically bait for creatures of darkness to come and try to eat him, making him fight for his life at night. I'm not sure if that fits what you want. Sorry about that. Have a good day.

It could work, we could try it.
Torag1000

Cherry_Red wrote:
Torag1000 wrote:
Cherry_Red wrote:
Torag1000 wrote:

It could work, we could try it.

Hmm... sure why not? I'll PM you.
Hey, is this still active?
Flynn Auburn (played anonymously)

I can try
I share an interest in this plot; my character is a type of Demigod, but officially called a ‘Demilord,” seeing as he was born of a Fallen Lord. Anyway, possibly a yes?
Cherry_Red Topic Starter

Still active, everyone pm me. Got other stuff going on atm

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » It's late (RomanceXmedieval, males only) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus