Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Pass. As a student, I have no time for romance whatsoever. Now, go follow the rules! Make sure you don't break them!"
Mason Fox (played anonymously)

“Hard pass. Sorry.”
"Totally. Date at 2am?"
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Well, if you got a date, then that's great. Either way, I'm going to pass, if you've already got one comin'."
Mason Fox (played anonymously)

A soft chuckle escaped his lips and he tilted his head.
“Good thing I’m poly.....”

He raised an eyebrow.
“I’d love a romance with you as well.”
Ereshkigal (played by Shadeslayer45)

"hey you dare ask the goddess of the underworld for her hand how foolish try again when your older" PASS

she came across smug but inside she was having a panic attack
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"I'll pass. Again. As the Ultimate Supreme Leader, I deserve better." He laughed, drinking grape soda.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Hm...Pass, thank you!"
Eita Hanada (played anonymously)

"Um..... romance! Sorry if you won't want to, though...."

"Pass. You remind me too much of that crossdressing shy guy that got bonked on the head by the corn hair man and died."
Choale McCarthy (played anonymously)

“Pass....”
Mr. L. Winter (played anonymously)

"Pass."
Soliah Wright (played anonymously)

"Yes, romance! But, the better question is...will you still love me when I let my guard down and reveal to you who I truly am?" She asks him whistling innocently as she licks her black lips with a smirk.

"Pass, my heart still belongs to my beloved Saihara-Kun. And honestly, you seem boring."
Soliah Wright (played anonymously)

Laughs. "How little you know my pet. If you were only to let me in, I would gladly eat your heart. I shall be lenient and I will let you pass on to dust."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Ah...another pass, I believe. While you're very--intriguing, honestly--I don't think we'd get along!"
“I’d have to pass, I’m afraid my heart is still taken, although she is no longer with me. Hopefully you find your special someone soon.”
“If your heart was open... exploring a romance would be delightful..” he bowed his head, smiling softly.
Ainmire (played anonymously)

"Pass, however, I do enjoy ripping a Drow's hearts out." He snarled with a malicious glint in his eyes.

"Pass. Why is everyone so boring? It seems like the only exciting and trustworthy person I know is my beloved Saihara-Kun."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus