Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

"Pass, but there are plenty of fish in the sea."
Ares Stellan (played anonymously)

Pass..”
He murmured, not even looking away from the window.
Rowan Adler (played anonymously)

"You don't seem like you'd be into someone like me, but if you ever need someone to talk to or if you just want a friend I'm here. I have to pass, but I would absolutely love to be friends!"
Brakash (played anonymously)

"Sorry babe, a little too normal for my liking. I think I'd melt your face off with one my guitar riffs."

Pass.
“Oh, honey... don’t take this the wrong way, but you simply aren’t my type. Should I assume the feeling is mutual? And such an odd pair we would make; I can appreciate the company of a fellow artist, but I think our common ground begins and ends there.”

Pass
Eryth Marva (played by fiesch)

"I believe you're a bit too...pomp for my standards."

Pass
Yorktown (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm....It will be a pass from me. However, I would not reject the notion of being friends.”
Breg. (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Pass. I don't really like ships, too many near misses."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

First came the laughter, then after she composed herself. "No, pass."
Witch Elf (played anonymously)

"Another fireball caster, how monotonous. Pass."
Freya Stormwolf (played anonymously)

"Romance!" She shouts excitedly. "Dark, mysterious, wicked, wears black. What could an innocent girl like me do for you?....I bet you have black sheets on your bed." ;)
Andaran Firetree (played anonymously)

"Curious, let's have a duel, we can decide where to go from there."
Deuce (played by lexiconflinger)

"Hmmm...." Deuce tapped his fingers against his mask. "I'm gonna say nah. I don't have time for romance. Or assholes."

Pass.
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"It's as simple as this; pass! I only have eyes for my beloved Saihara-Kun."
Ja'vassa Anair (played by KansasVenomoth)

"I can't imagine we'd get along too well, I'll have to pass, I'm afraid. Of course, we can still grab a drink together regardless."
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

"Not more cat hair! Sorry, as much as I like Kahjiits I must pass."
Ares Stellan (played anonymously)

“I think you and I would have curious conversations. I think being friends would be more likely, though..” he murmured, closing his eyes.
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

"Dang dude, I get that you're in pain but you really ought to quit smoking, it's a terrible habit. Also, don't really swing that way, sorry!"

Pass!
Freyja (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Pass

“Simply because I think our personalities would be bashing at each other, and I would....prefer not to do that.”
Geram (played anonymously)

"I would have to decline. I am a cursed soul with little to give. Pass, my apologies fair maiden."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus