Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Taluna (played anonymously)

“Hey Jip! Let’s go eat cupcakes and kill gobbos!”
Jess (played by Taz)

"ill count you as a nice friend to keep" she said while shaking their hand then walking away towards the city.
Etherious Natsu Dragneel (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Friend, you seem nice.
Kathy Wellman (played by KitKatt)

"I'd have to pass, it's nothin' personal," she said not wishing to elaborate on her reasons.
Amaiya the Druid (played anonymously)

"Hmmm," Amaila purred with a sultry smirk. "You do look scrumptious, however, much too tender for my taste. I will pass for now, until the years weather you a bit," she said, flashing lengthy lashes over captivating dark eyes. "Come along children!" she shouted to her pets. "Mama has work to do."
Maiev Shadowsong (played by MordosKull)

“My blade is yours, good Druid.”
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"pass, too scary to date a knight, or even befriend on"
Keith (played by JetStorm)

"Maybe we can be friends,i can't date someone i just met,and passing is just rude." he said with a slight smile.
Eir (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Friend

"I suppose we can be friends..."
Angus Patchman (played by RadEgg143)

"Date, definitely date if she's available," he replied with a suggestive wink.
Jax Howe (played by Chxrryxx)

"Oh.." his voice was soft and he stumbled forward, pushed on by his friends, "I..." He shrugged, "...maybe friends..?"
Jess (played by Taz)

" depending on how you feel about me.....emm..... i would ask you for a date if you was up for it?" she wondered as she put her hands into her jacket.
Pass

"Hmm...I'm not feeling this one. Sorry?"
Mason Fox (played anonymously)

"I think I'll pass. Nothing against you personally, mind you." His English accent became evident as he feared hurting feelings.
Seraph (played by LillyBlack79)

"Well, I don't mind being friends with you....."Seraph says popping his headphones off and looking at him. "you look like a nice person... something that I need more in my life.." Seraph said softly with a kind smile before putting his headphones on again.
Pint (played anonymously)

"Pass, mate, it's fer yer own good, ye'll probably get maimed or killed hanging 'round me."
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Friend, "I'm up for some death."
Eir (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Friend

“Then you came to the right place...”
Shamshir (played anonymously)

"Friend! Someone has to cheer thee up, my lady!"
Aria (played by Darkstitchblade)

"I would have to say friend. You look like an interesting, unique and friendly person to be around." Aria smiled shyly averting her gaze a bit.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus