Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Larry (played anonymously)

"Pass. I've seen you before.... I can feel it in my bones."
Xepil (played by MordosKull)

"Dude, those puns are atrocious! Grrr! Pass!!"
Laegjarn (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I suppose you and I could be friends."
Keith (played by JetStorm)

"I guess we can be friends..." he said then Lance looked at her. "But um watch what ya say,like don't call him mullet,he gets pissed easily." he said to her.Keith back hand slapped him. "OW! what was that for?" he asked. "Just cause." Keith replied.
Seiran (played by _Apollo_)

“Being friends with you would be interesting.” She laughed softly, eyes flashing, “for sure.”
Wilhelmina (played anonymously)

“Friends. Sure. Why the hell not? You’ve got nothing to lose.”
Squall Leonhart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Friends.

"I'm not really interested in anything else...So whatever."
Alistaire (played by Lucretire)

Befriend.

"I suppose I wouldn't mind having a friend like you. Though may I suggest not looking so, um... Sullen? Yes, that's the word."
Oren (played anonymously)

Friend.

"I suppose friends? I mean, I don't want to date you and it would be rude to just immediately pass on you..."
Taz (played by Taz)

" i would keep you as a friend for now but if it came towards a date i would agree to go on one with you." she smiled his way
Gwendolyn Owen (played by KitKatt)

Pass.

"You wouldn't be someone I got along with."
Connor Kenway (played anonymously)

Connor simply shakes his head no.
Gregor Roman (played by Vanderhuge)

"Well," Gregor considered as he crossed his arms in front of himself. "I wouldn't mind having you as an ally, my good man."
Min-ji (played anonymously)

MiMi adjusted the glasses upon her face slightly, looking at Gregor through the lenses of them. Soon a wide and bright smile was on her lips as she smiled, "Let's be friends, okay?" She was already nodding, as if she had her answer, not willing to take no to friendship as an answer.
Taz (played by Taz)

"well.. i could say friends" she giggled towards the other girl
Hinoka (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I don't see why we couldn't be friends."
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

“I could never say no to having a warrior priestess in my employ.”
"Oh definately....we can be friends," Crii claims zealously staring intensely and almost longingly at the behemoth sized warrior in front of her. Truth was, if she could be convinced to date outside of her race, Kotal Kahn would be a prime specimen in that respect.
Link (played by LillyBlack79)

Link looks up and down and walks away. "Nope. I pass. " Walks off to an ally-way, lurking in the shadows as he waits for his next victim.
Victory (played by Pepperkins)

Victory stands at the edge of the shadows. "C'mon, everyone needs a friend!" She giggled, holding out a hand.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus