Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

River Hayes (played by Joshie2003)

"howdy young man, i have no intention of killin' you or kissin' you, as i'm a straight man, but i have no intention to hit you either, but since i have to do one " he gently slapped the mans arm "there you go, i apoligize if that hurt, I tried to do it gently" he tipped his cowboy hat.
* maximus would see the coboy guy and chuckle a little * Maximus: well if your mister farm hand then this hit shouldn't hurt * he said punching the guy in the arm slightly with a chuckle *
"Hit. No need to kill you and I'm not kissing you."
The Hitchhiker (played anonymously)

“Kill. You’re a gun and a gun’s only use is for killing, so in to the crusher with you.”
He would strike the man with a quick, hard strike to the solar plexus.
Scott Smith (played anonymously)

*Shoots the belligerent man in a critical place with his gun.*

↓ That only happens in your dreams ↓
Red Hood (played anonymously)

Bludgeons him to death with one of his pistols
Ortho Shroud (played anonymously)

"Oi!! Stop fightin' and killin'! The gate's gonna overflow with all these new souls bein' sent to the underworld!!" Ortho shouted, hitting Red Hood (the last remaining, other than Jin).
It was unclear if he was upset over the fact everyone was dying and getting hurt, or that they were sending too many souls to the STYX facility's Underworld gate.
World of Stands (played anonymously)

THE WORLD, would barrage him with hella punches, for the simple fact that she was offered to hit someone "MudaMudaMudaMudaMudaMudaMudaMudaMudaMUDA WRRRYY" She'd yell, before punching him particularly hard
Makima (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Kill. You are far too dangerous to be left alive."
Rook Hunt (played by PK-Lucas)

Rook swiftly took the woman's hand and gave it a gentle kiss. "Ah~ You radiate such beauty! Your hair such a passionate, yet soft red, those yellow eyes that could be the sun themselves! Such a fair complexion.. What a magnificent person you are!"

Kiss
Mary Q (played anonymously)

Mary Q, applied some blush and some red lipstick and began to bat her eyes.. before grabbing him, and giving him long held kiss "Mwah!" She'd smile and let go "Im Mary Q.."
Jackson raised an eyebrow at the women in front of him, looking her up and down "ma'am...i have no reason to kill you, and i don't kiss random women, you have to earn the kiss, especial on the lips, but I do not hit women either. So I have no choice but to kiss your cheek." He leaned in placing a gentle kiss on her cheek before pulling away, nodding once. "There...now..thats all your getting from me"
Hit (but bro-like)

"Yeeaaahhh.." Sprite drawled from between clenched teeth, "that whole lovey-dovey scrap arn' gonna work, no sir." There was no shame in kissing the homies, but in a game like this, it was essential to not give said homies the wrong ideas. Grinning through the awkwardness of the situation, she put both of her knacked-up fists on her hips, and gave Jackson a slight tip of the head. "Not inna killin' mood either 'cause, c'mon, y'don' seem like a bad guy. How 'bout w'settle 'tis like real tough suckos an'-" An amicable elbow jab shot into Jackson's side, "have some grub an' drinks t'forget this ever happened, eh? See, that-a dude!" 'Cause honestly, who'd ever been killed by a friendly bro-like poke?
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

She would stare at sprite for a moment before pulling sprite into a long, deep kiss
Dreambert (played anonymously)

Dreambert would then lightly hit Silvera with a small stick. "With my apologies..."
Lexi (played by xx_r4t_k1d_xx)

Dreambert wrote:
Dreambert would then lightly hit Silvera with a small stick. "With my apologies..."

"Ooh, how cute!!"

She crouches down and lightly kisses Dreambert on the forehead.

(OOC: completely platonic btw, no weird undertones intended /gen)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus