Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

“I admire your mercifulness. That’s something that I myself have tried to work on.” A small smile grew on the young ginger’s face. “I wouldn’t say you deserve to even be hit.” So, Jason gently gave him a KISS on the cheek.
"So much hate for one so young," the silken voice whispered from the shadows. On this occasion, should the youth pick up the hint of the whisper, they would be right in their assumption that it was indeed about them. The vampire breathed in the alluring scent of the pent-up anger coming off the fellow, causing the vampire to close his eyes and imagine the hot splash of life tainted with rage touching his tongue; nothing sweeter to this particular immortal. In a flash, moving faster than human eyes could follow, Gandrell had the youth by the shoulders in a grip too tight for a mere mortal to break. "Death will come on swift wings for you. Enjoy your symphony of misery and hate as you sink into oblivion." Minutes later, a well-dressed gentleman stepped out of the shadows and proceeded to stroll down the street as if nothing had happened. The only giveaway was a smear of crimson on his lower lip, but a quick swipe with one of his pale fingers made that vanish in an instant.

Kill, if it wasn't obvious
Demisha (played anonymously)

Golden eyes zero in on a well-dressed man as he simply cruised down the street. She recalled someone making an offhanded comment to her about someone who matched this man's very description. The dragoness wasn't sure if this was him or not but... Who cared?! Short snout opens up as a burst of air is inhaled, then closed. Next came the dive. Long wings tipped slightly, then tucked as her long white body dropped at an angle. Then, her wings spread, making a quick but sharp flap to propel her forward. She does this three more times before silently and quickly passing over the man with barely a foot of space between them. With her long body as the initial distraction, by the time her tail comes close enough, the spines on it spread and lower at an angle to... Pop him clear on the butt! When her tail tip finds it's mark, she lets out a roar of amusement then swiftly flies off! If she was successful in this little endeavor...

Then an obvious hit was made! If not, well... She was still amused regardless.
Amber Díaz (played anonymously)

"Killing is extreme, and I have no reason to hit you, so maybe a light kiss on the cheek in a sisterly way?
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"..." Oh jeez. Fake Peppino doesn't look too happy around Amber Diaz. I assume that he'll probably go for a kill if he had a chance.
Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

"You were a sweetheart.. But last time we spoke you scream at me.." A baseball bat appeared above him.. Fell and hit his head

Hit
Ayami Williams (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

Ayami hesitated as she looked at the white-haired stranger in front of her, tilting her head as she studied her. "I feel that you don't deserve to be hit or to be killed.. nobody does unless proven otherwise. So, forgive me, I mean this in a friendly way." She said before gently placing a light kiss on the stranger's cheek.

Path chosen: Kiss
Ciel (played anonymously)

"It would be quite rude to kill someone who hasn't done anything, and kissing is out of the question because I am already betrothed..."
He looked Ayami up and down. "I hope you do forgive me, but I must choose to hit you."

Luckily, Ciel wasn't that strong. He punched Ayami in the shoulder, but it hurt a lot less than you'd think it would.
Hit, softly

"Agh, let us be reasonable now, dear- you ought to know that children have no place in games like these," Flarus spat, his expression suggesting that he was looking at a slimy, parasite-ridden insect rather than an ordinary human child. "No.. ill will meant towards your eagerness to mingle, of course, but in a place where half the participants will not even bother to look beyond one's identification picture, you would be wise not to prowl." Children'd always made Flare a tad uncomfortable, but no matter how insufferable they could be sometimes, he always owed them a sliver of sympathy. As a young prodigy himself, he had seen a great many things kids his age shouldn't have, and he wanted to spare this lost little sheep that fate. Thus, the assassin gentle outstretched an arm and slapped his fingertips, ever softly, against Ciel's back. "Scuttle along now. There are plenty of games people your age are more than safe to participate in." Clearly, he hadn't been the only one without a careful parental figure in his life.
(call dibs, give me a sec to word everything put X'D)

Eyebrows raised behind the glasses and the mask as she listened Flarus's words to Ciel. For all the assassin's condescending ways, he did raise some valid points that made the steel in her eyes soften just so slightly.

She had been ready to interfere if he had set out to kill - and these days, as much as she disliked the concept no less than she had in her pirate days, she had one to accept that there were times when you had to take a life or else. If push had come to shove, she would have struck down to kill too, and few shoves drove her to action as readily as violence against kids did.

Instead, Flarus had managed to surprise her and for that she gave him credit. While too many things set them apart for her to ever genuinely like the Kiandros assassin, there were times - few, but there were - where she respected him. Today was one.

She walked silently up to the assassin and after a moment thought, landed a soft tap of her fingers - not hard enough to be a slap, not soft enough to be a nudge, more akin to how an old swordsman might hit a trainee with the flat of their sword to get their attention - on his shoulder.

"Don't get it wrong, legend. You ain't getting any kisses or praises for sparing a child and being the voice of reason..." Her imperscrutabile eyes scrutinized him, before something akin to a wry smile briefly lit them up for an instant. "All you get is to free leave to go a free man... this once. Don't cross me on my night watch that I might have to take it back anytime soon, will ya?"

(Soft hit)
Hugger (played anonymously)

The sound of incomprehensible gibberish can be heard getting louder as the small creature approaches rapidly.
It then wraps around her legs and hugs, offering a tiny kneecap kiss to be in line with the game.
Enoki (played by GingerHades)

"What is-" Enoki stands in a defensive posture, spearhead pointed at the strange purple puffball. "What ARE you, beast?"

Was this thing even a beast? Enoki wasn't sure. All he knew is that it wasn't terribly big... nor terribly aggressive. Intrigued by its behavior, Enoki shuffles forward and flips his spear around so the blunt end of the stick was facing Hugger. Curiously, Enoki lightly whacked at one of Hugger's many arms and jumped backwards, just to see how it would react.

(Soft Hit.)
Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Without saying anything, Skadi gave a hit, though as gently as possible due to her superhuman….or super-Aegir strength.

“I am sorry, but it was the only option.”
Drago (played by Narta)

“Hmmm… I’ll be giving a kiss!”
Hit

"Whoa.. no no no! Hit, definitely hit!" Her strong muscles flexing beneath her matted black scales, the Dragon lashed out a stomp towards Drago, mane erected and eyes wide. Some strange, flesh-colored biped with dragonic features plastered onto him? Nah, that didn't smell nor look right in the slightest! "Ya gotta be the weirdest-lookin' Infected dragon I've ever seen, an' that's saying a lot 'cause I've seen superloads of them so far!" Despite being much more massive than the dragonic boy, the Dragon continued to dance and circle around him like a teeny tiny scavenger beast taunting a giant herbivore; she knew, though, that with Parasites one shouldn't take any chances. "That said.. ya do lack an awful lot of bubbling holes of puss, and.. you know, general malformations." Slowly, her mane rose back down to its relaxed form, and as the Dragon slowered her pace, she began to tilt her head in wonder. "You haven't tried to kill me either, yet, and most Parasites that I know of can't really talk. I've seen one mimic dragonic speech, though, but that didn't sound like what you just did during your turn." Weird, really weird. With her predatory reflexes at her disposal, the Dragon felt comfortable enough to sit down a safe distance away from Drago, observing the strange bipedal, fleshy 'dragon' with curious eyes. "Right-eo.. you're not a Parasite, are you? Just some extradimensional man-thing with cool horns. Riiiight.. sorry 'bout the hit.." He looked tough enough to survive a smack that she hadn't given her all, but still, this was pretty awkward..
Drago (played by Narta)

Dragon wrote:
Hit

"Whoa.. no no no! Hit, definitely hit!" Her strong muscles flexing beneath her matted black scales, the Dragon lashed out a stomp towards Drago, mane erected and eyes wide. Some strange, flesh-colored biped with dragonic features plastered onto him? Nah, that didn't smell nor look right in the slightest! "Ya gotta be the weirdest-lookin' Infected dragon I've ever seen, an' that's saying a lot 'cause I've seen superloads of them so far!" Despite being much more massive than the dragonic boy, the Dragon continued to dance and circle around him like a teeny tiny scavenger beast taunting a giant herbivore; she knew, though, that with Parasites one shouldn't take any chances. "That said.. ya do lack an awful lot of bubbling holes of puss, and.. you know, general malformations." Slowly, her mane rose back down to its relaxed form, and as the Dragon slowered her pace, she began to tilt her head in wonder. "You haven't tried to kill me either, yet, and most Parasites that I know of can't really talk. I've seen one mimic dragonic speech, though, but that didn't sound like what you just did during your turn." Weird, really weird. With her predatory reflexes at her disposal, the Dragon felt comfortable enough to sit down a safe distance away from Drago, observing the strange bipedal, fleshy 'dragon' with curious eyes. "Right-eo.. you're not a Parasite, are you? Just some extradimensional man-thing with cool horns. Riiiight.. sorry 'bout the hit.." He looked tough enough to survive a smack that she hadn't given her all, but still, this was pretty awkward..

A very tick marks appeared on my forehead. “I’m not a PARASITE, I’m a hybrid. I have a humanoid form just by using magic.”, he said angrily.
((
Drago wrote:
Dragon wrote:
Hit

A very tick marks appeared on my forehead. “I’m not a PARASITE, I’m a hybrid. I have a humanoid form just by using magic.”, he said angrily.

This thread is for Forum Games, my guy, not RP hueheue ))
"Oh sugars! A dragon!" Caramellia swoops in in excitement. "There is no way I would hurt you." So she gives the dragon a gentle peck on the head. Chu! "I hope we can be friends!"

KISS!
Ciel (played anonymously)

"Something about you reminds me of Lizzy." He put his hand to his chin in thought as he looked her up and down.
Then he snapped his fingers, "Ah, I know."

"Pink. Lots of it." He pointed out.

"And speaking of Lizzy... She is my fiancee, so as I am betrothed to her...and I cannot harm you in anyway, that would be rude. I must.." He lightly slapped Caramellia on the shoulder. "Sorry." He said, looking away a bit.

(Hit.)
“Sorry kid, but you’re no good to anyone dead, and I’m not going around kissing kids.” So like that, Lappland hits the young man. “Mi dispiace, but it was necessary.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus