Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Miko the Immortal Slime (played anonymously)

She smiled at Jin.. before gently pecking him on the cheek with her rather cold lips "Its quite alright"
Horizon (played by Alliyus)

Horizon looked up without saying a word and then pat Miko on the face. It was more of a touch than anything. It was meant to be a slap. She appeared sitting back in her silent corner, curling into a fetal position and summoning her common white book. She read silently, not wanting to be seen or talked to.
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

Sebastian looked around, but didn't see anyone. He raised both brows, gently placing his arms behind his back and waited for someone to arrive. Unable to choose due to deleted character
Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She shrugs, and barely hits this man, because she's stupidly strong and not exactly trying to actually kill him.
Neptune (played by Reithesniper)

After a few moments, the planet sized being shank, and landed infront of Skadi, before kissing her forehead as if she was a child "Hello little one" hed smile
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He picked the planet-boy's face.
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

Sebastian grinned, his eyes widening, his pupils shrinking into thin black slits. He held his contract hand out, and.. then he thought about how sad and upset Finny if he were to kill this dog, and not to mention this dog had previously brought him a hurt kitten to take care of and nurse back to health because the dog was concerned for it.

He sighed, putting his hand down and his pupils went back to normal, his grin fading to a frown. Instead, he just gently whacked Thor's head with the palm of his hand.

Hit..
His hand wrong the grip of his blade and was braced to cleave the other demon in half with a single stroke. Once he popped the dog, he would flick Sebastian in the back of the head.

Neptune, was about human height for this game...anyways
Neptune took a running start, before hitting Drael with a dropkick at full speed, Im sure Drael can tank it, although to say hes heavy is an understatement
Linnea tilted her head a bit, before biting her lip gently hitting his arm playfuly "s-sorry its better than kill though..."
Cepheus XIII (played by Samiakki)

"Aw, y'all can't get me to kill or hit a lady." Cepheus raised a hand to gesture, propping up his elbow on his knee while his foot was on an old crate. "Now, I don't got no problem with fightin' women. But there's a stark difference. Not all women are nice ladies. Proper and put together. You get what I'm sayin'?"

Nonchalant, he waved a hand before putting it to his chin.

"Anyway. I'd take the option to steal a kiss, if I might be so bold. But, ah. . . I ain't got lips. Could think of it as a brief hot spot on yer cheek, yeah?"
He gave her a kiss on the nose and held out his arm so his kitten could nuzzle her and mew.
Kiss

”Ah, for one that has courted a gracious soul in every star system in the universe-“ hummed Flarus’ romantic timbre from the abyss of cyberspace, ”I have yet to give love to the living essence of the star itself. How exciting.” Only slightly shorter than Cepheus XIII, he matched the his narrow physique, his bicep only clenching slightly as he brought a slender finger to the tip of the Novakid’s crimson bandanna, grinning slightly as he did. ”You carry about you a rugged demeanor, darling. Ah, I would be willing to bet you an astral shuttle that you are even in the loosest sense attached to the bounty hunters’ scene. Perhaps a mercenary, though you do strike me too free a spirit to anchor yourself to another man’s war, paid or otherwise.” Enough with the psychoanalysis, though. That was not what this game resolved around, after all. ”Ah, but I, too, am a free spirit, and do not intend to keep you at my side for longer than is needed. Watch you back out there, Starry Eyes. I would love it if you would not end up on the wrong side of my knife. Would be such a shame, indeed..” As a parting gift to pair with his vaguely threatening and wholly inappropriate goodbye, Flarus pressed a peck to Cepheus XIII’s cheek before turning to the darkness of the digital metaverse.
Peepy (played by Jooters)

"CUTE FOX BOY??" Peepy exclaimed in their usual screeching voice. "COME OVER HERE AND KISS PEEPY ON THE BEAK."
Deuce Spade (played anonymously)

"Whoa, hey?! What the heck?!" Deuce was startled upon seeing this.. bean-shaped thing. It wasn't a Tsum-Tsum, he knew that much.
Deuce suddenly kicked it. Then immediately felt bad for doing it.

Hit
River Hayes (played by Joshie2003)

River looked the young man up and down "well...Buddy I don't believe in killing, and im as straight as they come" he laughed, he then punched the guy gently in his arm. "sorry, but i had to cause i would neither kill or kiss you" he chuckled
"Hm...I have no reason to kill you, or kiss you, so hit."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Projekt Red wrote:
"Hm...I have no reason to kill you, or kiss you, so hit."

Azumi appeared out of a puff of smoke and gently hit Projekt Red with her tails.

"Killing is mean!" Azumi smiled, "Also, I only give my little Ren both hugs and kisses! So it is exclusively for him only!"
Ortho Shroud (played anonymously)

Ortho looked at Azumi, then gently floated above her to give her a friendly kiss on the head. Well, sort of, he wore a mask, so it was more him just placing his mask gently on her head.

Ortho floated back down to eye-level. "I couldn't hit you, that would be mean, and there is definitely no need to kill you.."
"So I gave you a kiss on the head!" Ortho nodded. "I feel like a prince from one of those history books, ge-he!!" He laughed.

Neptune would strike Ortho in the arm, not very hard due to his own extreme weight "Im not sure how much you smaller things can take.. Ill be gentler nextime.. maybe?-" Hed say kinda nervous that he actually hurt ortho

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus