Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » It's A YCH Raffle! - CLOSED

Ya'll are inspiring.

I had created this YCH with the intent of selling, but honestly? Someone on here deserves it with all the support and love I'm seeing going through the site! I mean we are so close to our big Bake Sale goal and it's just lovely to see everyone come together to make that happen.

Rules:
- You may only enter as your player account. No characters or anon's, they won't be counted.
- All you have to do to enter is comment! Honestly, tell me one good thing about your day. It'll be good for you and I'll love to read it. I'll add you to the list and use a random generator to pick the winner. Bonus entry: Say something nice for Kim, and you'll get another entry. Which means everyone will probably have two entries because we've all been showing her lots of love ;) Feel free to thank the other mods too! Everyone is working so hard lately.
- Winner will be picked by the generator Wednesday, August 28th. I plan to try to get the artwork complete on Thursday, which is my day off.
- The YCH can be adapted to human or remain anthro, be male or female, and have hair, clothes, etc adjusted. You may add horns, wings and scars, go for it! The yucky little hands will be big people hands when it's not a sketch, I promise.

Have fun everyone!

Entries:
1. Hikari_Yagaza - I love your cat and believe in all the cat cuddles A+ Positivity.
2. Hikari_Yagaza
3. Kungfu6453 - Wonderful things!
4. Kungfu6453
5. Winters_Fury - Having a good friend can make all the days good <3 I'm happy you have that!
6. Winters_Fury
7. LakotaSiouxWarrior - Sounds like you have a lovely group to be around!
8. LakotaSiouxWarrior
9. Caroline - Oh u. uwu
10. Caroline
11. Reb320 - This is very good!
12. Reb320
Tell you something good about my day: You <3 You make every day of mine better and I'm lucky to have you as a friend.

Kim deserves all the love, so of course I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her. This site has grown so much from when it first came about (I've been here from the start) and all of that can be attributed in one way or another to Kim and her dedication to the community. There really aren't enough words to properly convey how much she has impacted everyone here.

PS: You can't enter me in the raffle, I just wanted to publicly embarrass you :3
One good thing about my day, is that I got to snuggle a floofy cat and lay in bed for a while. Theres nothing better then that. My cats name is click and I love him.

Kim and the mods are so amazing and work so hard. I cant even describe their dedication. But yeah, along with working on the site and doing all of this stuff, Kims also taken to tweeting out raffles and such and she shows such a clear love for this community its hard not to love and appericiate her.

The mods are all beautiful hardworking people and I appericiate and value them and the work they do to keep some stress off Kim šŸ’—
Kungfu6453

I love that I can be on RPR and hav3 so many good people. I love my pets and Rp. Iā€™m really thankful for Kim who always there. She has helped me much. Iā€™m glad we have Kim she has given so much.
MasterWinter

One good thing about my day, is actually something that happens every day for me.

When I'm going through a lot of stuff in my rl, I chug along until the specific time my friend Krispy gets on. She always gives me gif cat snuggles to help me feel better, listens to what I have to get off my chest, and every time I apologize to her she never holds it against me. We then always have a good time rping together, and I grin more times than not with her responses. She's a really great friend, and I'm glad to have found her on our previous rp site we used to be on.

Kim is a fantastic individual. She's very devoted to the site, which is hard to find these days when it comes to running a site. From the brief times I've spoken to her, usually through my asking questions or reporting minor issues, she's been a calm and level headed person. I don't know what kind of pressure she has, or goes through, to keep this place going, but it's always clear she cares about the site and the users. And while she is nervous about the huge update to the site, I don't doubt she will pull through and make RPR the best it's been since she first got it up.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I'm happy with my life. I have my beloved significant other family and freinds. I have a great job. Plus all my freinds on RPRepository. Kim is a goddess. The few times I chatted with her she's been so freindly kind helpful and sweet to me. She must be the coolest boss to work for. Along with the moderaters this is best roleplaying website I've ever been on.
You're honestly the best, Poc.

Kim also deserves a shout out, what with all the hard work she's putting into the site and prepping with the bake sale thing. I'm excited to see where this all goes. a big thanks toyou for the rsffle, and Kim for making it even possible with this website šŸ’ž
Not an entry: I just wanted to say you're amazing for hosting a giveaway too! <3 And I love that you're giving out art, that's so amazing!
Marie Topic Starter

All of you being so sweet to me I'mma cry. I said KIM positivity not ME positivity!!!!!
Uh, uh. *sweats* One good thing about my day... No one died at work--at least I don't think so?? That's good??

Everything that Kim is doing to help the site grow is amazing. Even though I don't use many of the features the site has to offer, just seeing how it's growing and changing is really cool!
Marie Topic Starter

All updated! I'll be rolling tomorrow at 11:59 EST so make sure all entries are in before then! And don't forget to tell your friends :^)
Marie Topic Starter

50 minutes left!
Kungfu6453

I cant wait
Marie Topic Starter

H92GdNA.png

Caroline is the lucky winner! Thank you all for playing! (:
MasterWinter

Grats to Caroline, and thank you Pockets!

By the way: Your writer name reminds me of a character from a John Wayne movie called Hatari, and one guy literally was named Pockets. Just thought to share that with you. ^-^
Marie Topic Starter

Winters_Fury wrote:

By the way: Your writer name reminds me of a character from a John Wayne movie called Hatari, and one guy literally was named Pockets. Just thought to share that with you. ^-^

That's so ironic, because I've seen a lot of John Wayne movies and actually have a coffee mug that my grandfather left when he passed away because we used to watch them together and I was the one to get it for him! I just drank out of it today haha. Thanks you really brightened my day!
MasterWinter

pockets wrote:
Winters_Fury wrote:

That's so ironic, because I've seen a lot of John Wayne movies and actually have a coffee mug that my grandfather left when he passed away because we used to watch them together and I was the one to get it for him! I just drank out of it today haha. Thanks you really brightened my day!

Fantastic! Glad to have done so. ^-^
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Congrats to the winner

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » It's A YCH Raffle! - CLOSED

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus