Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lab-Delta*Open RP 4 ALL!*

Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

((Wondering if I could join))
IRI Series Robots (played by Jzork)

(Absolutely! Hop on in. We need lots of people. The main creator hasn't been on in a while, but when they join, they will have the final say. For now, feel free to introduce your characters!)
Charlotte Wave (played by -CoolShortie-)

The wolfess woke with a start, her body jerking as her eyes shot open. She pulled herself up, sighing and letting her ears flop down to either side of her head. Another nightmare had plagued her sleep, but she didn't care to remember it. It would be lost from her memory soon enough on it's own. She, however, remained stuck in the cell, biding her time until either she was released, or she found a way to get out of this place.

A year wasn't long for her- She had spent time in one place longer than that. The chip that had been attached to the underside of her left wrist was what really set her off. She could barely siphon any of her powers through it, and she assumed that whoever ran this knew that, and had created the device just for her. Her eyes turned down to the ring on that same paw, allowing herself a tiny whimper as the faint glow reached her gaze.

She laid back down, crossing her arms over her chest and staring at the ceiling. She could hear faint voices down the corridor, but her disinterest was enough to keep her in the cot. Day after day, biding her time...
Tobi-Kadachi (played by dantefrancis)

The creature roared loudly,yet again banging it's head on the bars of the cage.It has been two weeks since it's capture yet it has been captured,yet it doesn't let up.It uses it electricity ,shocking the bars,yet to no avail.It wished to out there,free.Yet it has a feeling that it would be free for a long time.It leaps around the cage,looking for a crack,a bit of sunlight,anything.

After a while,it sat back down,and proceed to close it eyes,reliving the memories of the past.
Link (played by DovakiinDemon56)

Link sat down in the room, meditating, his sword missing. He snapped his head up to the sound of wheels turning, he stood up, walking over to the edge of the enclosure he was confined in, he firmly gripped the bars on the door, shaking it. He took out his shekiah slate and activated the magnesis rune, he ripped off the bars and looked out of his cell, he noticed something in the cell nearby, so he waved.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

(i will post shortly)
The Wanderer (played by Burrito)

((Wondering if this is still alive.))
Nobody (played anonymously)

((Hewwo! sorry bout taking so long to post! I just didn't know how to jump in! Also got another oc Ima add in here if that's ok, His name's Damian, so don't worry if he show's up outa the blue. Also, this character has three attatched to him, so yeh, though I probs won't add them unless I'm given permision and stuff.))

Nobody was chained, in a cage and in a vehicle, being taken to who knew were, with him barely understanding what was going on, he couldn't have been cought, right? But he had, and here he was, drugged, chained, caged and being taken. He hated this.
Shadow (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Shadow was locked up in the cage, for how long she didn't know. Her arms were chained back behind her, a collar on her neck prevented her from shifting, a blindfold covered her vision so she couldn't see or use Shraningan, and a muscle prevented her from biting those who kept messing with her. She struggled against the chains. Her sense of smell told her in a cage nearby there was a male, however he was not trying to escape. The change in air currents told her he waved? She was able to speak even with the muscle, "Who's there?"
Lyle Knox (played by Burrito)

((It says it's open, so I shall join in.))
Lyle Knox (played by Burrito)

He in a cell as well, chained to the wall, although the restraints were unnecessary. He was limp against the wall, using it to support his weight. A large machine was attatched to his back, pumping energy through a series of tubes. He was being kept seperately from most of the others, although his cell was within shouting distance.
Damian (played anonymously)

Damien tried to run, hating the chains in one of the guards hands, the guards trying to restrain him, he shouted, he flailed, hating their hands on him, get them off of him! He felt horrid. He trembled, but eventually stopped trying to break free, hanging his head low. He silently cried, in the skirmish, they'd hit his back, and even though he hadn't shown it,it hurt a lot, and the last thing he remembered before blacking out was seeing a truck. Not again, his thoughts went away, as his body went limp.
Settra was angry, no he was something beyond furious. After defeating the great enemy he had returned to his long slumber in his tomb and waiting for the liche priests to figure out how to restore his normal body. But he now woke up and to see he was imprisoned and stuck in a cell, his entire body chained to the wall and all of his weapons taken away somewhere. He still has his magic but right now its very weak and he wonders how effective it will be. For now, he prayed to his god Ptra that he may escape and leave this place soon and now will bid his time, waiting for the opportunity for his escape to arise.
The telekinetic child (played by b0uncy)

(Can I join?)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Lab-Delta*Open RP 4 ALL!*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus