Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Finding Marbles (Open)

Kristof 'Doc' Schwanhausser (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"I am Doc," he said and pushed the tip of his beak against her nose, "You shall call me doc."
Brinly Gray (played anonymously)

Brinly swallowed a breath of air when the beak of his mask pressed against her oh-so-squishy nose. Her eyes locked with his lenses and she had to fight not to bite the beak.

Ah, well, what the hell? Why not! So yes, she bit it. It was quick, but she did it. "Please respect my personal space and I won't bite your mask again," she mumbled. Wasn't grumpy about it, more like she just really didn't want people up close and personal. It was unnerving.

Her teeth clanged on the solid metal and he smirked beneath his mask, "I vill get as close to you as I vant."
Hailey Foreheart (played anonymously)

((Mind if I hop in?))

(Go ahead :))

(Okay, how shall I come in?)

Brinly was becoming uncomfortable, and now her teeth felt odd after the biting of metal. At least she didn't do it too hard! The girl took a step back and pushed her arms out toward him, likely nudging him away as well. "I was polite, jerk," she muttered. Even her name-calling sounded gentle!

((Any way you want! :) ))

Hailey was just walking home as he saw the weird sight of some beaked man and a girl talking. She decided to get closer. She crept in the shadows until she was close enough to hear their conversation. She then stepped out, her hands on her hips. "Is their any sort of problem here, sir, beakman?"

(Maybe you should read about where they are... The first post also gives a good description of what has happened to not really allow her to have a home. :P)

(Oh no, she can have a home, but when I say home, I mean bunker.)

(They're also in the middle of a convention center... The second floor of a big show room.)

(O.O Crap. Lets just say she was scouring their for materials on her way home?)
Takedi Tsykun (played anonymously)

This is the one on top so I suppose this is the best RP with the best RP people, so could one of you guys help me out? I checked out this site because I got a few emails from fans so, I have no idea what I am doing and I need some help.

Doc turned his head to face Hailey and glared at the young girl, "Go avay," he growled, the red lights from his gasmask lenses illuminatin her face.

Brinly touched his nose and attempted to lift the mask, curious what lay beneath. "What're you hidin' under there anyway?" she asked quietly. All semblance of offence wore off and now she was just... curious again.

Her eyes narrowed and her hands placed on her hips. "I would rather not." She stepped closer to the man with the oddly familiar mask. "Do I know you from somewhere?" Her hand slowly reached behind her back to a pistol strapped to her hips. Her other hand reached to her thigh for a knife.

"Maybe. I can't remember much," he said then turned back to Brinly, "I am hiding something rather grotesque. Like Darth Vader, just more zombie-like."

Brinly released the mask and pulled her hand away. She didn't want to see it if it was as gross as he said, mainly because she didn't like making people feel self conscious.

"What's Darth Vader?" she asked.

"Zee apocolypse wasn't Zat long ago was it?" he scratched his head, "Darth Cader is a most excellent character from a movie."

Brinly grew a little more pleased now. "Oh, a character! What's he like then, since he's so excellent? Is he heroic or smart?" she asked, trying hard to keep her grin close-mouthed.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Finding Marbles (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus