Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Finding Marbles (Open)

Kristof 'Doc' Schwanhausser (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"He has a dark lord of zee sith. His face was Badly burner by lava and he destroyed planets xvoth a giant space station."
Brinly Gray (played anonymously)

Brinly paused. "That doesn't sound so excellent. Destroying whole planets sounds pretty villainous to me," she replied, contemplating this.

"He vas a villian. That doesn't mean he vast an excellent character. Anyvays, his face vas burnt by lava, and mine is like Zat, just worse."

Brinly shrugged. "I guess so. And sorry about your face. I got a teeny scar if it helps?" Probably not, but she pointed it out anyway. It was close to her nos and looked very old, but it was still pretty prominent despite being small. "Probably doesn't help though."

"You call that a scar?!" Doc laughed loudly then removed his gas mask, revealing the zombie-like thing that was his face. His nose was nothing but a bit of cartilage, his lips were gone and his cheeked were only a few string of flesh. If you look at him from the side, you could look in one cheek and out the other of his mouth was open. His bright, green eyes were sunken into his skull and gave a deceiving look of lucidity and all of the remaining skin on his face was sickly pale.
"THIS is a scar!" he gestured to his whole face.

She blinked, but attempted to remain stoic about the whole thing. When he was done, she just grinned. "No need to get competitive! Was just tryin' to help." She had to admit though, the whole thing was pretty damn grotesque. She wondered what happened, but not enough to ask about it.

He gave her a terrifying smile... Really he always looked like was smiling given his lack of any skin around his mouth, then he put his mask back on and gently took Keera from Brinly's arms.

Brinly just stared for a while but eventually shook her head. "You've lost it, huh?" she asked almost sympathetically. She didn't keep Keera, and would even assist him in taking the fox if he allowed her.

"Lost what?" he asked as he pet Keera's ears, "My mind? Yes."
Hailey Foreheart (played anonymously)

Hailey was still standing there while this conversation went on then laughed. "I think we all know this, beak-man has lost his mind, it is quite obvious isn't it?" She laughed a bit. "I am pretty sure I knew him before from somewhere, and I am sure he was just as crazy." She directed her gaze upon the bird man. "Were you in any battle?"

"I vas in Germany when the country blew up. Zee radiation. O's Vhy I'm so handsome."
Hailey Foreheart (played anonymously)

Hailey chuckled. "That's one way to put it, handsome." Hailey walked up to the man touched his beak. "We're we friends once? Because it feels like we were. I mean, I know your voice and personality from somewhere, I just can't place it." She shrugged and walked back a little bit. "I guess we may never know."

"I can't remember," Doc gave her a dismissive wave then looked back to Brinly, "Vhy did you follow me?"

Brinly shrugs. "You seemed off," she began, almost timidly. "I was watching to see if you'd hurt anyone. Then I was gonna hit you in the head with this," she'd point to her waist, where a large wrench dangled from her belt, "until you didn't move anymore." A little bit of nervous laughter followed, but at least he got his answer!

He looked around for a moment, "Hurt who?"

Brinly shrugged again. "I'unno. Anybody. It's not just us three on the planet, yanno." And thank goodness for that. Brinly did not want to have to repopulate at all. "It's what I do!" she added, grinning.

"Maybe not, but maybe," he shrugged, "You know, vhen I vas a little girl, I used to eat pancakes every morning," he said rather out of the blue.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Finding Marbles (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus