Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Frosted Flakes and Demon Cakes

In other words – Hello fellow weavers of worlds, spinners of tall tales, and dancers of majestic musings!

I am new to this wonderful collection of writers, and I must say that I’m terribly happy to have stumbled upon you all!

In order to keep this relatively short, and on track, I’m going to give a few key notes about myself. I’m a seasoned role player, both in the forum sense and the instant messenger type. I am well versed with fantasy and older era, though I will try just about anything if it catches my fancy. I’m terribly addicted to the written word, I love to write stories and create fantastical monsters. Most of my creations are of a darker nature, in terms of sanity at least. I will have a good portion of my beasties up by mid-week (I can’t wait to get started with role play again). On that note, a fair warning, I will be a little rusty in the beginning; it has been far too long since I’ve had a proper story.

I do believe that sums most of it up. Hopefully I haven’t frightened anyone off.

- Cheers
Kit
Welcome to rpr.:) I hope you enjoy your time here with us :3
Welcome to RPR! Don't worry, we're here to help you brush off that rust! I'm sure you'll have a great time here. :) We look forward to having you around and seeing your awesome creativity!
Welcome to RPR, Kit! I hope we can get that rust brushed off, like Celestina said. I am looking forward to what you have in store for us, as well!
AAAA hello :D welcome to RPR! <3.

And don't worry about running anyone off. If anything I'm sure you'll attract quite a few people (including myself!) by those darker "creations" you mentioned. :P.

But yes! Enjoy your time here, if you have any questions feel free to ask. And if you're ever interested in getting back into the swing of things, feel free to hit me up. :3.
Kytzchen Topic Starter

I would just like to thank everyone for all the warm wishes! I’m pleasantly surprised. Now I have to get my butt in gear and clear up my character details so I can post them and try not to make them look too off the wall.

Great, look what you’ve all done – I’m all excited and hyped up now! So many possibilities so little time!

On that note, if you happen to reply here, let me know what sort or roleplay you all enjoy. I’m torn between wanting to set up something and just jumping right back into the fray of things.

- Kit

P.S. Kytzchen is the German word for Kitten. It’s both a play on what I love and my personal personality.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Frosted Flakes and Demon Cakes

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus