Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Something in the woods

Luka Drake (played by Membranethevenomous2) Topic Starter

He looks over the picture; he could see some of his dad's handy work. Luka scolds he didn't think he couldn't replicate the doll art style. He glances over his shoulder at Rose "I think I can try my best to recreate it." He pulls out the right shades and colors. "Thank you Rose most people don't have the time to sit down and learn the trade."
Morana (played anonymously)

“ thank you. Many to practice there skills or follow there passion. I like to see that you do. I have all the time in the world. Did you know that I told your father my big secret? What supernatural I am and my true form?” She eyed luka. She looked around and grabs a curtain doll and holds it gentle like a child and looked at it face. She repaired the clothes with a bit of magic.

He kept his head down working on the doll. "Dad always told Pops and I that there is something amazing in those woods and one day he would take us to it. I guess he was talking about you." He glances behind noticing Rose fixing a doll clothes. "You don't have to fix his clothes. That's my pops' Howdy Doody doll he got from my grandfather."

She smiled. “ yea I made him promise to keep quiet until you came of age to understand a few things.” She looked at the doll face. “ I like this doll. It rare seeing such creativity.” She worked a bit of magic so luka could see the guidelines on his dolls face so it look identical to it original face. “ he was a good man. I loved it when he visited me in the woods.”

Luka goes back to working on the doll. "Thank you for the outline Rose, it makes a bit easier to match it up." He paid close attention to very little detail. "My dad was, it almost seems like he couldn't do anything wrong. I know better then thinking that now a days. All humans has flaws even me." He spoke through clench teeth giving the paint brush a few squeezes. Several dolls stood around him trying to give him some sort of comfort. He takes a few deep breathes before going back to his work in front of him.

“ no problem. Your father had his faults but a amazing man.i had my faults in my old life and still do.” She said and smiled. She watched him and the dolls. “ don’t be hard on yourself. Fate very evil and cruel. I should know. I was a victim like your father.”

"I know." Getting out of his chair Luka turns to Rose holding out the doll. "She all done my handy work isn't as amazing my father's but its still pretty good...Rose could you teach me magic? I want to be able to protect myself better and protect you just in case the people who hurt my fathers' come back." He looks just slight pass her head unable to meet her eyes. "I want to try and protect what my dad held dear to him."

“ what ind of magic did you have in mind? Just to be clear. The more power and exotic the power the more it demands from the user.” She looked at him calmly. She looked at the doll. “ actually it looks exactly like it. Your a master at your craft. Count me impressed.”

"I want to learn how to control things other then the dolls and maybe work my way to the more powerful stuff the other I get. I can teach you how to work on dolls like I do, its only right if you're going to teach me magic. An eye for an eye my pops always said. Plus we're family now it's only right that I do so when I finally do die I'll know that someone out in the world is able to take care of the dolls."

" I could make it so you don't die. but deal. lets go outside for your first lesson. cause I doubt you want to destroy anything in this house. I guess I should tell you my secret. im a grim reaper luka. I had my powers sealed. so I could learn the value of life. but I was ended and the magic making me mortal broke and now I use this form as it was what I looked like when I sealed my powers."

"A grim reaper." He had few questions going through his mind but pushed them away. "Yeah I think going outside will be best, I don't want anything out of place the house." He turns to walk out of the room when his stopped by a doll holding a camera pointing to the both of them. "I think it wants a picture of us." The doll gives a thumbs up.

rose giggled and hugged luka. " my real name is morana. but I like rose better." she smiled for the picture. " it has been awhile since I had somebody to call family." she giggled. " I will answer all questions after your lesson." her familiar ran up to the doll and licked it and then sniffing it. rose. " don't you dare." the familiar backed up leaving the doll alone.

((I'm sorry but I'm not feeling all too good so it might be while before I reply))

( your fine. I understand)

Luka pulls out a notebook kneeling down looking at the familiar. He jotting down details about it; it was amazing to get to see one up close and personal with one. He was going to enjoy having Rose as a part of his family. While he was busy the doll takes an awkward picture of the two of them. "Does your familiar has a name?" He was iffy about touching it.

" well I call him voljin. it means protector." voljin walked up to luka and nuzzled him and then licked luka in the face. rose giggled. "you can touch him. he wont hurt you." voljin sat in front of luka and licked him in the face. rose just laughed. " I have a couple more but they are busy at the moment." she smiled. " voljin use to be a human you know. voljin was the name given to him after he became my familiar. now he is a shifter."

"A shifter?" Luka stands back up after giving Voljin a few pets. He walks over to his father's bookcase; running his fingers along the spines of the books. "There it is." He pulls out a book all about shifter and skin changers. Opening the book he takes a sit down next to Voljin flipping through the page looking for a familiar. "I wonder if one of my dolls could maybe become my familiar?" He finally finds the page his looking for.

Rose “ my that a very dangerous magic. You can learn transformation magic after you learn to bind one to your will.” Voljin enjoys it and purs and acts like luka the best in the world. Rose “ come voljin. Luka you coming to your first lesson?” She walked outside and sat on the ground. Voljin obeyed and laided next to rose.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Something in the woods

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus