Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Late night thoughts

im starting to think that...practically everytime i fall in love with someone...and they look at me...they think im werd,,,
...do spiders have families...?
...think about it..
...like..
For the spider thing; technically yes, because they have to come from SOMEWHERE, but while there is probably at least one species out there to prove me wrong about that; they don't really do the whole "familial bond" thing. It's kinda like how when your apartment building burns down and everyone makes it out alive, except it's an egg sack that bursts open instead; you acknowledge that you're not the only one who made it out, but your parents probably aren't around, you're not gonna strike up a conversation with someone else whose house just burned down, and you're kinda worried about the whole "finding yourself a new place to live" thing.
that was so poetic...man..wow
LakotaSiouxWarrior

watching devestation destruction and it's not a movie
Sometimes I get worried that two of my brain cells are going to do the old pants optional tango and birth some insane train of thought that will careen off in just the right direction to do some real, permanent damage, to my social standing and self-image.
Rogue-Scribe

SexySultryBabe wrote:
watching devestation destruction and it's not a movie
Hoping you're staying safe there Stephanie. :(
Rogue-Scribe

Genuinely worrying about you.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

now i know first hand we are on The eve of destruction. its a epicenter of a warzone.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

The-Ancient wrote:
Worrying about someone who I know.
Me also
sarah18394729

Spiders are air-breathing arthropods that have eight legs, chelicerae with fangs able to inject venom, and spinnerets that extrude silk. They are the largest order of arachnids and rank seventh in total species diversity among all orders of organisms.
sarah18394729

Female red widows often cannibalize their male partners.

Red widows tend to show their affection for one another in a rather… unique manner. Michael Miller, an animal keeper at the Smithsonian's National Zoo, told Smithsonian Insider that it is not uncommon for the male red widow to force feed himself to his female partner "by placing himself into her mandibles." Even creepier, the reason why the spiders do this is still greatly up for debate.
Female Red Widow: "I... I don't think I can make it through this pregnancy... it's so hard to hunt for food when you're weighed down by 200+ eggs."
Male Red Widow: "...say no more, fam."
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I've seen the eve of destruction.
Rogue-Scribe

Stop! Children, what’s that sound
Everybody look what’s going down
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Gimme shelter
Rogue-Scribe

What would it be like to go back 365 days and start the year over again?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I've seen the apocalypse and is watching my city being burned. All lives matter.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Late night thoughts

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus