Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Be 1 of the first Gods! literal world bu (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Otsutsuki Kasumi Sora (played by Aaricia)

appears to still be open ^^
Great7

I was wondering if I could join in. I’ve never tried dice roll rps but I can start
I'm interested in this. I could make the god of immortality. Because some things should stay the same in their mind. Not all things should feel the sting of death. (and at best, nothing.) Something like stone or metal could work for it. I imagine it being a floating mass of dust, rock, and metal, with much of its body being angular and rigid with one crystalline eye on a triangular head.

I would also prefer this not being on discord.
Netharan (played by Arcol)

LordFantastic wrote:
Netharan wrote:
I’m in if your looking for an antagonistic deity of sorts.

what do you mean

I mean a god that is opposed to the others in some way, though not entirely outright; sort of like a fallen god hidden beneath the earth who sends his forces to attack the world above. Of course, only if you’d accept the idea.

here would be a better option as perhaps a PM group or whatever it is called on here. *Eyed everyone* i realize i never mentioned what my goddess would look like. Since she is the goddess of balance in all forms of the word including good bad light darkness and even gravity and nothingness she will since be a shroud of black and silver with a voice.
Turah (played by ragemachine)

I’d like to give it a try, and I’ll use Turah or one of my other gods

unsure if we had representation for the goddess of wisdom yet o.o tho the owl seems lovely tbh. Would work great as a wisdom representation just saying *rubbed back of head*

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Be 1 of the first Gods! literal world bu (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus