Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » This or That?

Cheesecakes

Parakeets
World domination or a kit kat bar?
World domination, definitely. Then I could coerce my way into getting a kit kat bar. No but seriously, I'd love the chance to fix everything! And... ALSO COERCE MY WAY INTO FREE HEALTHCARE.

A small amount of RAM and a new, great graphics card, or a large amount of RAM and an old graphics card?
PikaPika11

Large amount of RAM and an old graphics card. Who needs fancy graphics when you're playing Craftmine?

Catch a Pokemon in real life or tame a unicorn in real life?
Koda-Keet Topic Starter

Tame a unicorn in real life... though a pokemon would be easier to hide...

Shorts or pants?
PANTS, my favorite being boot-cut jeans :}

Would you rather get a free tattoo or an epic {also free} paint job for your vehicle?
Vehicular paintjob, having it free is even better.

Robots or Dinosaurs?
Dinosaurs all the way!!!
Books or computer?
PikaPika11

Computer. All the books in the world are on there anyways.

Obtain the power of the sun (Sun Beams from your eyes) or become a Cyborg?
Cheesecakes

Become a Cyborg

Would you want to be a intergalactic space monkey, with the powers of a god and unicorn combined or or meet Jeff The Killer?
... okay. I have no idea what the options even mean, but... <.<
>.> I guess meeting Jeff The Killer in prison where he would be locked up sounds reasonably safe. So it's the latter option for me.

Would you rather give up drinking sweet beverages, or eating french fries?
Cheesecakes

French fries

Old spongebob or new spongebob?
New Spongebob - I haven't seen that yet. :D. I'd like to see it.

Better animation too (just cause I like to gawk at that kinda stuff).

Would you rather be really good at art and suck at writing or! Would you rather be really good at writing and suck at art?
EdtheNeko

MadRatBird wrote:
Would you rather be really good at art and suck at writing or! Would you rather be really good at writing and suck at art?

Well I enjoy rping too much to be bad at writing, even though being good at art would be pretty sweet selling artwork wise and making char art, but thats kinda pointless if I lost my writing skill.

So, I'll have to go with being really good at writing, as I already suck at art x3
If you had to lose either one of your legs, or one of your arms; which would you chose to lose?
Hm... well, I guess I could do without one of my legs. I'm "right sided", but I'd probably give up my right leg seeing as I use my left leg to balance & right leg to kick. I could get a big ol' metal prosthetic to smack people around with! I would also make an excellent peg-legged pirate.

If you could get incredible pay for either speaking in public or working out {one or the other every weekday for the same amount of time}, which would you do?
EdtheNeko

Libertine wrote:
If you could get incredible pay for either speaking in public or working out {one or the other every weekday for the same amount of time}, which would you do?

Public speaking, just read whats on the card and go about your business, besides its better then working myself till I fall over.
Where would you rather work at....A factory located in a freezer (very cold) or a factory surrounded by a lot of burning ovens (very hot)? note: Same amount of work, just its really cold or really hot.
I can't stand the cold, so, I'd rather be surrounded by a million furnaces I guess.

If the main character from the last two movies you watched tried to attack you, which would you rather fight and or defend yourself against?
(I'm feeling creative tonight.)
PANGAEA

I would rather fight Frodo. Hahaha!

If you woke up and all of your characters were in your room wondering where they were what would you do?
Eh, I would stand behind the only one with morals (Xeron), and let him deal with the mass murderer (Silverus), as the last guy walks away hoping not to get caught up in yet another mess (Daedrin).

If you had to choose between using the TARDIS from Doctor Who as a time machine, or the DeLorean from Back to the Future.
(I really hope that's the car's name... I haven't seen Back to the Future in so long...)
meh... TARDIS

if you were still a baby
will you ant to die because not that much sins?
or be born and have aa 50-50 chance of getting to heaven or hell
I'd rather have the 50/50 and actually live a life to do good. :)

Would you rather create the world's next best video game or create the world's next best video game console?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » This or That?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus